Post a picture of your Yamaha thread.

340K views 681 replies 240 participants last post by  k3nn 
#1 ·
Post up your pictures!

---------------------

Here's my '08 WRX-T

See less See more
#139 ·
had a few pieces powdercoated where i work free of charge, had them done in a textured black which matches the textures black frame perfectly. also got my 50stunt peg set in, havent mounted the stunt pegs yet but gotta get my idle cable and bolt everything back together first

#145 ·
i found a few places on google but only a few local prolly have to ship them out and pay the fees of course

http://www.custompowdercoating.com/pricing.aspx this guy seems reasonable $60 one coat $100 2 coats per wheel blasts $25

cant they just mask everything off so the spokes dont have to be reinstalled and trued i did that in school truing a wheel is cake but i dont have a dial indicator and the truing stand

#146 ·
then youd have to remove the bearings and such from the hubs also.

thats very pricey in my opinion for powdercoating especially for motard wheels which are rims only, that would be insane to pay that much to be honest with ya if the wheels are stripped of hubs and spokes. theres a guy local to me thats been doing my powdercoating for years, i've had at least 4 sets of sportbike rims powdered. solid colors single coat including all prep work of blasting and whatnot $110-120 a pair. double coatings like transluscent colors $120-150 a pair including powder and everything involved.

i've never had my guy do just dirtbike rims but id be willing to bet he wouldn't charge me over 20 or 25 per rim cuz theres nothing to um.

#156 ·
well everything i own needs to be bulletproof, waterproof, or disposable. so i got one of those "waterproof, shockproof" cameras. worked really well for fishing and kayaking and all the other fun stuff. then i lost it tubing down the river drunk last summer. so i bought a cheaper waterproof camera and its just not as good...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.