SuperMoto Junkie banner

Smr630

3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  brian 
#1 ·
I am looking into getting a SMR630 next session. Does anyone know if they can be street titled? I love the race look, but need a street bike. According to the spec, the bike should haul ass. What is a good price for a new 630 anyway?

Thanks,

MGS

#3 ·
MGS781 said:
I am looking into getting a SMR630 next session. Does anyone know if they can be street titled? I love the race look, but need a street bike. According to the spec, the bike should haul ass. What is a good price for a new 630 anyway?

Thanks,

MGS
Talked to a Dealer in WA last week and they are 18 K with a 1 K rebate so 17 K is net..... not sure abiout street legal.... I would guess not..... :headscrat

#4 ·
17K? Holy shit. For that much, it better have a Brittany Spears look alike or some other little slut tossed in.

Looks like the SM510R for me then. Husky updated their web site, the 510 looks street legal out of the box. Love that bike too, just wanted a big set of hairy balls bike to ride around town on.

Thanks for the help guys,

MGS

#7 ·
I live in MA, but the street legal thing is still a bitch. The 2005 Husky's are 450, 510, and 630. There is no mention of the 610, maybe discontinued in the USA. Anyway, the 510 pictured has lights and blinkers. Looks bad ass too.

I just need some more power, my XR650L is not cutting it anymore.

MGS

#16 ·
The problem with these feckin bikes are :hammer: :hammer: You need a new street tard every year......Whats after the 610......... That 610 gives me :hmmm: well you know.......... :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.