SuperMoto Junkie banner

Rare American Supercamp NW visit...

5K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  ricksr6 
#1 ·
For those of you living in the Northwest, we have a rare opportunity to attend one of the best riding schools in the country. National 250gp champion Danny Walker started a school to teach riding skills using small TTR 125's in a flat track setting. I attended this school in February and found it to be the best 2 day school I've ever attended. Learned so much, was given so many tools to work on to improve my riding. I have found all the lessons and drills waiting in my head to be unlocked as I ride in dirt, desert, supermoto or road bikes.

Normally American Supercamp is located in California, Denver, Georgia or other southern states. After attending Supercamp this spring I quietly asked around to some of my friends to see if there was enough interest to get Danny to come to the Northwest. We have made this happen and American Supercamp will be coming to Vancouver Washington for 2 - 2 day schools.. Non-Racer and Racer clinics. The only difference between the clinics, (non-racer and racer) is the level of experience and comfort level of the rider riding in close proximity of other riders. The lessons and drills are the same.

There are only a few spots left for both non-racer and racer clinics. If you want to really get a taste for Supercamp, watch the 4 part youtube video on American Supercamp... Also post up any questions here or PM me....

Gear is provided at no charge if needed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Q0_nQr9IM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVGTTJCNITQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cWQ04WqyXk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bc9ytWlxzA

http://americansupercamp.com/camps.shtml

See less See more
#2 ·
I highly recommend Supercamp. I've done it 4 times and learned more and more each time. It's the best riding school I've attended. It's easy to say 'ahh, it's only flat track' but that's not giving it the full credit it deserves. The skills Danny and crew will teach you will apply to road racing, off road, everything.

They used to come to the NW often, but haven't in past years. Take advantage of this opportunity if you can.

PLammer #73

#5 ·
I am looking forward to hearing them Yell at Brian!!! Signed up already!!!

#6 ·
@Rick: lol yeah, "head up miner!" "where you looking miner?" "elbows up, push the bike down" "you ride like old people #$@$"

you can't get this kind of fun anywhere!! :)

only a few spots left now.. the site is not up todate... this will sell out.. if you can make this event sign up now. :)

#15 ·
@Rick: lol yeah, "head up miner!" "where you looking miner?" "elbows up, push the bike down"
Too funny. Precisely why I can't talk today; those exact quotes.

It was great meeting all of you guys. Thanks again for the bbq. Hope to see you down for some racing or maybe I'll take Rick up on the offer to flog his bike in the NW.

#8 ·
bump....
the racer camp is about filled up with only a few spots left, the non-racer camp has a few more spots open.. this classes will sell out so if your still on the fence or know someone who would be interested in this encourage them to sign up asap...

Again, this is more than a flat track, this school is all about learning to control a bike and have fun. You will learn more in 2 days than years of riding and will send you home with tools to work on over the next year. These riders will spoon feed you golden tid bits that took years and years of racing. The only difference between the racer and non-racer camp is the comfort level, experience and aggression level of the rider. The material and drills are the same.

Having recently attending this camp in Calistoga, I can tell you that it will be over the top, with tons of riding, and most of all... the most fun you'll have on bikes!!

ttr125's set up for flat track, your friends, the fun instructors and Danny Walker wacking you with a stick and making you do pushups..... how can you top that???

lol

#10 ·
Sorry Erick it has been scheduled for Vancouver since this spring I believe but no one ever put it on the forum to put it out there. Hopefully we can bring them back again though!!!

#12 ·
this makes me sad, I gave up looking for schools my son could go to. I will be on the look at now, cause he is going to be mad if he finds out about this one LOL

Hell, he is paying for his own practice session at PGP Saturday because he wants more riding time

#11 ·
Getting down to the wire for last minute sign ups... dont let this chance slip by... Take advantage of a national level riding school while its here in the Northwest.

I think they are down to 2 or 3 spots open in the racer group and 5 spots left in the street rider group.

See ya there!

#14 ·
hey guys... its just down to the details but the guest instructor this weekend in Vancouver will be Jake Holden :) :clap:

will be an epic fun camp weekend!

see you there!!

*remember... the camp is for students only and closed to spectators....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.