SuperMoto Junkie banner

Springfield Mo riders

31K views 394 replies 22 participants last post by  BulletsRain 
#1 ·
Any Springfield riders here? I've seen a few motards around town.

#138 ·
Yea I was just gonna go up to JJ's., just because it's like a mile away. That's the only thing I'll ever let them do though... I wouldn't trust them working on any of my bikes and there prices for stuff are high. I went in just for fun once and a lot of there bikes are listed above MSRP. Don't get me wrong, the owner is a nice guy, but I know people who have had bad experiences there.

#139 ·
could not agree more dude. i went up there to see about new gloves and the street gloves they had were 70 bucks!!!! holy shit! but i did get my bikes inspected there. Its like 2 miles from us so theres no reason to go anywhere else....especially if youre planning on riding there lol!

#146 ·
dude just keep going down the road the track jump is on, youll go by the 1st pond on your left as youre going down that hill into the sharp right curve. drive down the straight away. the last house on the right before you get to the second pond is me. white house with a huge 2 story garage

#149 ·
ok sweet....hondafill and I are probably going to ride around a bit today, but not long because its cold as shit....i'll be good tomorrow around 1 or so for a ride and i think he will be too

#150 ·
Yea I didn't get too cold till about 30 minutes in and just my hands were getting cold. I really need to get some bark busters that would help a lot. Tomorrow the high is suppose to be like 47 degrees so it shouldn't be too bad at all.

I guess just hit me up on here or come by tomorrow if ya want to ride. I think I should be around.

#159 ·
Well, looks like it's not going to be as warm as forecasted. They always got to be changing the weather forecasts!

Well I'm still down to ride if you guys want. I'm gonna be out in a bit tuning my 50. If I get it running good I was gonna take a quick rip down the galloway trail, if so I'll buzz by your house Fen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.