INDIANA SuperMotards! - Page 61
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
Results 3,001 to 3,023 of 3023

Thread: INDIANA SuperMotards!

Looks like it's about 35 minutes from where I'll be and only a little over 2 hours from home. If I get out of work a little early does anyone feel like burning a couple laps?
    I'm constantly amazed at how different my twin daughters are. Lisa is so much more positive and confident than her sister Hog Face.

-Danny Zuker

Advertisement

I just drove through on the 70 and just east of indy there is a track at spiceland, rte 3 ? right on the 70, anyone know if this track runs bikes?

found it on google map, looks fun

New Castle Motor Sports Park
    5816 S County Rd 125 W
    New Castle, IN 47362

http://www.newcastleraceway.com/
    Last edited by elroy121; 09-29-2015 at 09:36 AM.

I think that might be new castle. If so then no they don't.
    I'm constantly amazed at how different my twin daughters are. Lisa is so much more positive and confident than her sister Hog Face.

-Danny Zuker

5. Remove Advertisements
    SuperMotoJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Yep.
    That is new castle.
    The short answer is yes. We used to ride it.
    But they dropped us a few years ago.
    Couldn't keep enough interest going every other Monday night for them to justify being open after a big karting weekend.

Sorry 929.
    I'm out for riding with you at the track but maybe some of the other Indy locals will chime in.
    There is an indiana supermoto Facebook page that most of them frequent these days if you do that sort of thing.
    There isn't a lot of movement on smj anymore.
    2001 Suzuki TL1000R
    2008 Suzuki DRZ400SM

No problem Foster, I'm not on Facebook so I probably won't have much luck there LOL. Thank you for all your help and who knows I may end up riding out there by myself.

-Danny Zuker

Still here and doing a little riding during the winter.
    Need to get a mirror glass for my bar end mirror I broke in a crash last November.
    Also need to get a trailtech vapor ordered because my stock speedo died last year.
    Other than that we have just been messing with Kades kx 125 a little making it ours.
    New graphics kit for Christmas and I still want to get the frame painted and need to have the forks rebuilt before spring comes.

Anyone else still around?

Kevin
    2001 Suzuki TL1000R
    2008 Suzuki DRZ400SM

I'm over in dayton ohio, my bike is at my buddies shop right now because we are building an exhaust for it over the winter, but we both have sm and are always looking for more hooligans to have some fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Jeffery View Post
    I'm over in dayton ohio, my bike is at my buddies shop right now because we are building an exhaust for it over the winter, but we both have sm and are always looking for more hooligans to have some fun.

Thanks for the reply.

We have done some riding with the Cincy group in the past both in Ohio and Fuzzy and Antikid came over to Indian to do some riding around the Bloomington are a few years ago.
    Also, my boy and I have been over to G&J a couple of days to do some riding over there. Nice track and fun but just haven't made it back.

Most of the Indiana boys chat on Facebook more than they post here. I guess it's time to start an account and deal with the drama that I see on my wifes' page.

Keep us updated and maybe we can meet up for a ride sometime?

Kevin
    2001 Suzuki TL1000R
    2008 Suzuki DRZ400SM

Quote Originally Posted by foster View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

We have done some riding with the Cincy group in the past both in Ohio and Fuzzy and Antikid came over to Indian to do some riding around the Bloomington are a few years ago.
    Also, my boy and I have been over to G&J a couple of days to do some riding over there. Nice track and fun but just haven't made it back.

Most of the Indiana boys chat on Facebook more than they post here. I guess it's time to start an account and deal with the drama that I see on my wifes' page.

Keep us updated and maybe we can meet up for a ride sometime?

Kevin
    Sounds good, if u do get a Facebook send me an invite to the group. My name is the same as in here. I'm always down to ride of I have the time.

Long time lurker, first time poster here.
    I'm in Indy, and I've just finally put my first post in the introduction section, so I figured I should come say hello here as well.
    Don't have a supermoto yet, but I will in due time. For right now, I have my Falco.
    Indy, IN
    '01 Aprilia SL1000 Falco

Quote Originally Posted by javamac10 View Post
    Long time lurker, first time poster here.
    I'm in Indy, and I've just finally put my first post in the introduction section, so I figured I should come say hello here as well.
    Don't have a supermoto yet, but I will in due time. For right now, I have my Falco.
    Welcome to the thread.
    Good luck with the bike search.

Any makes or models in mind for your first sumo?

Kevin
    2001 Suzuki TL1000R
    2008 Suzuki DRZ400SM

Quote Originally Posted by foster View Post
    Welcome to the thread.
    Good luck with the bike search.

Any makes or models in mind for your first sumo?

Kevin
    I bet you probably saw already from looking at the new member thread, but I'm definitely looking toward a DRZ. It seems like the perfect gateway, and there's so much available for it. I already have a list in mind of mods.
    Indy, IN
    '01 Aprilia SL1000 Falco

I stumbled across this thread google searching for tracks in Indiana that allow mini bikes/groms/sumos. I'm in Columbus and was thinking about getting the Grom up to Whiteland to run around. Anyone else in area running around on one?

Not a grom, but a sumo. I'm in Dayton. There is a lot of threads for the Ohio area riders. Dayton has one. Cinnci has one. Southeast Ohio has one.

I had my grom to Whiteland before I sold it. It was fun bit not able to keep up with bigger bikes. Yeah acceleration was down but the main problem was corners. The grom can't lean like a sumo. Still all in all worth taking a grom there if you've already got it

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    2014 GROM
    2013 CRF250L
    2012 NC700X
    2009 Rebel

Any central Indiana guys get together and ride? I'm surprisingly lacking in moto people to ride with.

I'm in Southern IN, basically Louisville. Just picked up a WR450 been a few years since I sold my Orange 450. Looking to meet up with and hoping to get on a track. I tried to find the Facebook group but no luck, any help?

No one is riding at Whiteland Raceway? Are there any tracks in Covington or Cinncy? I just want to get on a track and find out exactly how slow I am and have some fun!! I tried looking for the Indiana Supermoto Facebook group but no luck. Can anyone help me here?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/857005371006049/

^thats the only Indiana Supermoto group to my knowledge

Also just across the big muddy ditch from Louisville here. Orange 525...

C.

Join that Facebook group if you don't mind making the trek to Indy

Hey guys. I'm on the northwest side of Indy. Here is my street legal 05 CRF450R... Always looking for new people to ride with.

I haven't been on much since the site was hacked this past summer.
    Anyone still out there that is not on the local facebook page?

Just checking in.

Fos
    2001 Suzuki TL1000R
    2008 Suzuki DRZ400SM

Advertisement
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061