SuperMoto Junkie banner

north of san francisco

17K views 57 replies 21 participants last post by  Conspiracy86 
#1 ·
allways lookin for others who want to go for a ride let me know i got a couple other buddies with sm's

#5 ·
I live in San Rafael, relatively inexperienced supermoto rider,
longtime biker, 55, just joined recently and posted
at the newbie intro thread a few minutes ago.
pm me if you like-
I'll be at Infineon Mon for bracket drags for sure,
otherwise pm.
best,
rich:thumbup:

#9 ·
You guys call that North? Try up here between Chico and Redding, I've got nobody up here and plenty of great roads. Hwy 36 to the coast from Red Bluff, 299 from Redding to Weaverville, this summer I want to run from Paskenta over the Costal Range to Covelo, and then make another trip from Chico up Hwy 70 to Quincy.
Haven't been on a bike much in the last 15 years, so I'm like a newb all over again.

Matt

#10 ·
if any of you are interested in any track time infineon is open every wednesday and sunday to supermoto. PM me if any of you want the low down.

fairfax bolinas is the best road of all time.

try taking skaggs out to tin barn, and down to kings ridge as well.

geysers, calistoga rd.

tons of good street riding up here. :thumbup:

#13 ·
I'm interested, but can't make it this week.
I replied to show there's interest.
I'd love to see what's in your area.
I can leave work at 3:30 and be in the neighborhood
a little over an hour later.
weekends mostly at sears
shop and strip for now,
but not all day each day.

#15 ·
Also if anyone is interested in riding with us east of san jose on highway 130 this sunday let me know. (Check it out on google map!) We will meet in Concord at about 9 o'clock and head out. I have a friend that rode it a couple weeks ago and said theirs more hairpins then in a little girls hair. PM me if your interested!

#23 ·
I'm in if the time is right!!! Where you thinking coastal or are you oPen to something else? I haven't dOne this fOr awhile: st. Helena rd. To calistogA then out pope to berryessa then uP Knoxville through lower lake. Make a left On seigler canyon rd. Or somethin like that. I'm prety sure it brings you through Middletown then you can hit the 29 or the 128 to calistOga aigan. I haven't rode since middle of November so I don't care where as ling as I do ride. PM sent

Logan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.