SuperMoto Junkie banner

how much is a 450cc husky?

2K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Beavis 
#1 ·
i have been looknig at the husky's for a few days, and i can not find msrp's listed anywhere. i looked at some dealer websites, and they didn't even have any in stock. does anyone know how much the street-legal 450 sm bike is? (if there even is one) i was told there was, but im not sure.
thanks
lcpl ronnie simpson, usmc

#2 ·
For the most part the bike does not come street legal, but most of them are not stamped "off road use only" so you can register them, some dealers are even doing it for people. I am pretty sure the List is $6099.00 or somewhere real close to that number, that is what they were asking at my local dealer.

#3 ·
I talked to my dealer's Husky rep. today and got the low-down.

Husky is selling their '04 450 enduros and including a free full supermotard kit. Not bad.

My Minnesota Husky dealer was selling '04 SM450Rs for $5699 which I'm passing on because I've got him working up a quote for a '05 SM510R with a slipperclutch, the crash guard stuff, extra jets, LED tail light, brake light switches, et cetra. I'm hoping he'll come in under 7K.

As an aside, Jolly's correct: it is pretty easy to get a plate for Husky's SMs. My dealer will be doing it for me.

#6 ·
The SMR630 is my wallpaper, even my wife thinks it is a beautiful bike! I could never afford one, but my dealer is willing to humor me and is waiting to hear on the price from Husky. It is cheaper than the '04 full on Eddy Seel Replica(no Ti and Carbon on '05), just not sure how much cheaper. I just got my new Cycle News and Eddy Seel's SMR660 race bike is the "Bike of the Stars" this week. Looks even cooler with '05 yellow ducktail rear fender and '05 front numberplate. I guess if I can get a pair of Blue SM wheels for my '03 TE610E I'll be happy, but that SMR630 is my dream. :bowdown:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.