SuperMoto Junkie banner

Sacramento and surrounding area riders

17K views 123 replies 27 participants last post by  idle 
#1 ·
Is their anyone in Sacramento, Placer or El Dorado County that wants to get together and ride?

#71 ·
thanks for letting me fire that you no

call me about the husky or come over and ride it some eve. or sun. 966-8353 made vidio earlier that day Kevin figured how to post to u-boob search TheMotorHead67 vidio came out good angle I just couldnt quite keep up. JB OUT PS NO that harley is not mine but for sale cheap

Attachments

#83 ·
Neither actually. I'm not sure why but I've never looked for a local ride alert section on the SMJ forum. I usually ride with a small group that is part of a larger club but I'm the only one that brings out a proper sumo from time to time. You probably know how that goes with road choices and range considerations.

I live in Folsom and can ride on Monday. I just have to switch my gearing back to street mode and I'm ready to go.

You can call or text me at nineonesixtwooneseventwotwothreeone or pm me your contact info.

Steve

#87 ·
Riding

Hey,

Going riding tonight if anyone wants to join. A group of buddies and I ride every Thursday night plus more nights randomly and weekends during the day. We do 193, 49, Salmon Falls. If you want to join meet at In-n-out off Hwy 80 and Eureka, directly next to Sunsplash Waterpark. If you ever want to ride, text me, we ALWAYS ride, Supermotos and Sportbikes, good and safe riders. 916-749-9842

#94 ·
Hey,

Going riding tonight if anyone wants to join. A group of buddies and I ride every Thursday night plus more nights randomly and weekends during the day. We do 193, 49, Salmon Falls. If you want to join meet at In-n-out off Hwy 80 and Eureka, directly next to Sunsplash Waterpark. If you ever want to ride, text me, we ALWAYS ride, Supermotos and Sportbikes, good and safe riders. 916-749-9842
You wouldn't happen to know a guy named Josh who ride a drz? I would love to go riding with you guys sometime. I believe I've heard of your ride on thursdays from him. I'll shoot you a text when it's a decent hour.

Thanks
Joe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.