SuperMoto Junkie banner

western pa, Pittsburgh riders anyone out there?

48K views 293 replies 49 participants last post by  ChrisJuliano 
#1 ·
like it says^ i gota wr250x black.white theme i live 30 min from Pittsburgh i saw a guy in monroeville one day if your on here reply !! :anim_peep:

#32 ·
I live in the Pittsburgh area (South Hills). Been saving the doll hairs for sometime now looking to get into supermoto. The thought of riding a dirtbike with stickies just seems too fun. I'm in the market for a sumo if anyone in the area knows anyone selling one. Ideally i'm looking for a 450 or 525 exc that is street legal. My intentions would be to throw some 17's and keep the dirt rims for weekend playtime.

Craigslist has been failing me lately..any help?:rolleyes2:

#37 ·
We are going out to screw around with my roommates new setup on his s2000. I plan on taking the bike. Wont be anything too exciting but your more than welcome to come hang out. Let me know and ill pm you my cell phone number.

#41 ·
My Question is where did you find a 690 smc to buy around here in Pittsburgh??? I've been looking of purchasing a bike and I keep coming back to the 690 being the most suitable for what I want. I also saw a black supermoto pass me in South Park area yesterday. Might of been a DRZ.

#53 ·
Hey guys. Just checking in. I'm moving up to the North hills at the end of July from Orlando. (I'm a Butler/Pittsburgh native). Going back to Pitt for grad school. Anyways I'd like to meet up with some other tarders. The group rides in FL have been ridiculous. Hoping maybe to join in if there are any in the 'Burgh. I'm also down for the occasional track day.

I'm gonna find out from the doc this Thursday when I can ride. I broke my collarbone last Thursday (had to get surgery) so hopefully he'll give me the go ahead to get back on the husky by the time I move up.

Cheers,
-Greg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.