Excel, Warp 9, Marchesini, DNA
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Excel, Warp 9, Marchesini, DNA

Default Excel, Warp 9, Marchesini, DNA

We've got a lot of wheels in stock ready to ship NOW. Just poking around the shop here, we have the following in stock no waiting on aisle SUPERMOTO for these wheels:

Marchesini DRZ400
    Excel/Talon - Honda CRF, Honda XR, Yamaha, RMZ
    Warp 9, Honda XR, Suzuki DR650, Yamaha
    DNA Honda CRF, RMZ450.

Also- great inventory right now on all Moto-Master race and street brake set-ups.

Good deals.

Advertisement

none for husq?
    2007 CRF150R winter project
    2011 KTM 250XC (Woods Killer/Tree Molester )
    2001 XR 50 (Wicked cool),
    2007 CR85R mini-sumo (sold), 2008 KTM 250 SX-F (Both Dirty and Tarded' Sold), 2008 Husky 510 SMR (Sold ), 2002 CR 250R Basketcase (Sold), 2007 Suzuki DRZ 400sm (Sold)

Excel/Talon Husqy and Marchesini wheels are on back order right now, yes. Same for KTM Talon wheels

These are wheels that are in stock ready to rock.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SuperMotoJunkie.com
    Advertisements

note, however, we do offer Husqy Warp 9 wheels now! good deal for the moolah.
    http://www.motostrano.com/warp9wheels.html

Quote Originally Posted by motostrano View Post
    note, however, we do offer Husqy Warp 9 wheels now! good deal for the moolah.
    I was looking for a lil' better wheel than Warp 9....I'll wait until the Excel's come in
    2007 CR85R mini-sumo (sold), 2008 KTM 250 SX-F (Both Dirty and Tarded' Sold), 2008 Husky 510 SMR (Sold ), 2002 CR 250R Basketcase (Sold), 2007 Suzuki DRZ 400sm (Sold)

Default Age of bike?

i am looking for an entry level motard bike to run strictly track with. The grail for me is a CR500. how far back can I go and still get DNA or Warp 9 sets for? i was looking at a correctly priced 1989... can you help?

Old Dog.
    2000 XR650L Just slightly tweeked.
    2001 SS900ei Isabella, My Italian Mystress.

Youth and exuberance is no match for age and trechery.
    "Somtimes I feel like the world is a dog and I am wearing milkbone underwear..."

"entry level CR500" huh? wow. I am humbled. ok.

It's kinda loosy goosie on the CR500s.

According to the spec this is what you need to look for

1995 for the front
    1989 for the rear

Joe
    Last edited by motostrano; 05-03-2011 at 06:58 PM.

I consider it entry level as I have never done this style of racing before, and I won't have the money to farkle this thing up as most racers seem want to do. Besides, I have been riding and racing other forms of competition on open class bikes for many years, why not hire the biggest gorilla in the jungle, no one else seems to want to and they are becoming rare! Thanks for the info,

Old Dog.
    2000 XR650L Just slightly tweeked.
    2001 SS900ei Isabella, My Italian Mystress.

Youth and exuberance is no match for age and trechery.
    "Somtimes I feel like the world is a dog and I am wearing milkbone underwear..."

Quote Originally Posted by Leeland View Post
    I consider it entry level as I have never done this style of racing before, and I won't have the money to farkle this thing up as most racers seem want to do. Besides, I have been riding and racing other forms of competition on open class bikes for many years, why not hire the biggest gorilla in the jungle, no one else seems to want to and they are becoming rare! Thanks for the info,

Old Dog.
    unless you are on a big ass track, the 500's are a friigin handful...especially if there is a dirt section! They are too much for your average kart track....my 2 cents.

Already have an Excel Rear and want to swap out the front stocker on my '04 Husky SMR

Can you guys lace one up and ship out only a front? - 3.5 x 17? - Will keep the stock Hub, just need a laced up Rim

I dislike having mis matched rims - When you are as slow as I am on the track, you need to at least look fly........
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

PM sent about a few items.

P.S. - If anyone hasn't bought anything from Joe. Do it. The last time I bought something, Joe gave me a free hat.
    My watches have springs and gears and my vehicles burn gasoline.

if you're going to lace to stock hubs, we recommend just calling up Buchannans and get their stuff. they do good work, have all the parts for stock hubs. but, we do give out free hats sometimes... :-)

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by SteadyEddie View Post
    Already have an Excel Rear and want to swap out the front stocker on my '04 Husky SMR

Can you guys lace one up and ship out only a front? - 3.5 x 17? - Will keep the stock Hub, just need a laced up Rim

I dislike having mis matched rims - When you are as slow as I am on the track, you need to at least look fly........

Um, okay - Don't really know much about this stuff so I appreciate the humble advice to someone new at this

Thanks

I was told I just need a laced rim and could just use the stock hub
    Last edited by SteadyEddie; 05-05-2011 at 09:05 PM.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

you'll need the right rim for the hub and the correct spokes and nipples. then it will need to be laced by a professional

Joe

Dang it! I wish I would have seen this thread earlier, could have saved myself on shipping.

Can't wait to get my stuff! XD

Hey, Joe.

Would you guys be able to translate your Alpina Carbon Matrix description, on your website, from Italian to English?
    1993 Honda VFR750F
    2006 Suzuki DR-Z400SM
    1988 Yamaha RZ350 (sold)

"Not now officer, I'm on the clock!"

Quote Originally Posted by fish_bate View Post
    Hey, Joe.

Would you guys be able to translate your Alpina Carbon Matrix description, on your website, from Italian to English?
    yea, it's something like this "these bitchin wheels are the bitchinest wheels, much lighter than the other ones and no tubes make tire work better!"

yea, it's something like this "these bitchin wheels are the bitchinest wheels, much lighter than the other ones and no tubes make tire work better!"
    ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by craigs449 View Post
    I was looking for a lil' better wheel than Warp 9....I'll wait until the Excel's come in
    Ive owed warp 9s for a few years and have had no issues whatsoever, theyve lasted and performed as well as my excel setup, also warp9 offers a good return repair policy, you wont get any of that with the excel rims. ive mxed with my wrap 9s even and still straight as a rrow! its just my 2 cents.
    http://www.club57mx.com/

Thanks to my Sponsors - Pinnacle Search, Club57mx.com, Gaerne, Protaper, ScottUSA, MSR, Motomaster Brake systems, Faction MX, Sunline, Dr D, DECAL WORKS.

Quote Originally Posted by tnat1 View Post
    Ive owed warp 9s for a few years and have had no issues whatsoever, theyve lasted and performed as well as my excel setup, also warp9 offers a good return repair policy, you wont get any of that with the excel rims. ive mxed with my wrap 9s even and still straight as a rrow! its just my 2 cents.
    Good to hear a good review of the Warp 9's. I still might get one for the rear, but I gotta pay for the suspension work I just had done 1st

Very good feedback on the Warp9 from just about every one we've sold them to over they years. And we now have them for Husqvarna too and we do the special color hubs also

Joe

Talon/Excel supermoto wheels are now back in good flow status. Just got a whopper of a shipment of wheels in today.

Joe

Default Haan Supermoto Wheels

Motostrano will also now offer HAAN Supermoto an Motocross wheels.

HAAN wheels are excellent quality, using Excel rims and proprietary Haan billet hubs out of the Netherlands.

http://www.motostrano.com/hasuwhset.html

Haan have some great wheels, a wide variety of colors and fitments, including for BMW G450X. And a cush drive option for KTM.

Joe

Default blue yamaha wheels

A cool, blue Warp 9 . blue on blue made up for Yamaha

Some super fresh all orange KTM wheels fresh out of the dipping tank

DNA Racing is now offering all-anodized wheels for supermoto in the standard colors for each manufacturer: ORANGE, RED, BLUE, GOLD, GREEN, ETC. We got these in for inspection and they look great, and, DNA has managed to shave off some pounds on their latest wheels too. Not bad! All for $819.00

Default smr rims

hey, do the rims come with sproket and rotors/ caliper relocater kits?

purnt-

the wheels that come with sprocket and rotors would be the Warp 9 supermoto wheels here

however, please also review our supermoto conversion kits, http://www.motostrano.com/sucoki.html , which will also come with those things, plus tires and other necessary parts for your supermoto project.

as always, feel free to call or email me directly with questions joe@motostrano.com

Joe

hi , do you sell the kite wheels?

I've had discussions with the folks at Kite, but so far we have not brought the wheels in.

If you are interested, we might be able to do an order for you.

email me at joe@motostrano.com or call

Joe

i've got a 01 wr426 was lookin at the warp9 but dont list my bike. do i just order the wr450? and does the coupon for free shipping work for people in canada? im in toronto please say yes
    Last edited by LSx_S10; 07-15-2011 at 02:06 PM.

Hi, Yes on the bike application. No, on the free shipping coupon. Valid for UPS Ground only. But we're pretty cheap to Canada too. Probably $30 or so

Joe

do you still have the blue rim/hub combo for the yamahas?

it's something that can be special ordered yes.

joe

how fast is shipping ? and who do you use for shipping? to toronto i like the stuff i ordered sooner

LSx--

If you need wheels fast, then I would not order the custom coloring. If you want blue/blue, expect to wat an additional 1-2 weeks typically for the process of anodizing to take place.

Order the standard black/blue or black/silver and normal ship time is 1-2 weeks. We can either ship by UPS or USPS to you in Canada.

Our web site will fill you on all the details of ordering and so forth. Order online or call our store.

Joe

Any ETA for WR250x Marchesini?

very good availability right now on these. lead time 3 days.

Joe

i just made an order the other day. paid for the faster shipping. according to your web site it said 1 day delivery.just wondering how long till its shipped. was hoping to have the stuff by the end of the week thank you for any info not breaking b***s i know your busy but i really need to be on the road had a really rough weekend and riding is the only thing that makes me feel better
    Last edited by LSx_S10; 07-18-2011 at 12:24 PM.

Nacym

Couple things

I can't discuss your personal order information in a public forum. Please call or email our store directly for any updates on your order. The last thing you want is some fraudster from Indonesia calling us up trying to derail your order because they know all about it.

From what I see you ordered yesterday? If so, please check your your order confirmation and check again for updates from us where we'll email with ETAs and so forth.

Lastly- I don't know where you are reading 1 day delivery on kits. All our conversion kits, we say, require 5-10 business days for assembly and so forth. Small parts ship quicker, but kits require this build.

Thanks

Joe

very good availability right now on these. lead time 3 days.

Joe
    I don't see them listed on your site? It's the WR250X, not WR250F...

thanks for pointing that out. i've adjusted this now.

cheers,

joe

Some super fresh all orange KTM wheels fresh out of the dipping tank
    omg i got to have them 4 my 07 k25 exc pm me a price ty joe

525excman-

you can order these straight up on our web site here:

http://www.motostrano.com/dnasupermoto.html

email or call if you have questions. thanks!

Joe

we have at present a few sets of Husqvarna Excel/Talon Sm wheels in stock. No waiting on Aisle SM!

Im building up a CR500AF Motard/Flat Tracker at the moment and am about to get a set of Warp 9's in 17 inch for motard duties, but as I want to use this bike for speedway/flat track I was wondering if you guys do a set of 19 inch rims for this purpose?

Im not sure what the ideal widths are for this purpose as in Australia we dont really have a proper flat track scene, its a more of a run what you brung type situation and most guys with moto cross bikes just stick a universal trials tyre on the rear and leave a knobby on the front, but Id like to go with the ideal setup if thats what im going to be using it for most of the time!

Cheers Jai

Hi Jai,

Funny, I had a call about this almost same question, but no, we don't do much in the way of 19s unfortunately. 21, 18, yes.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
    Im building up a CR500AF Motard/Flat Tracker at the moment and am about to get a set of Warp 9's in 17 inch for motard duties, but as I want to use this bike for speedway/flat track I was wondering if you guys do a set of 19 inch rims for this purpose?

Im not sure what the ideal widths are for this purpose as in Australia we dont really have a proper flat track scene, its a more of a run what you brung type situation and most guys with moto cross bikes just stick a universal trials tyre on the rear and leave a knobby on the front, but Id like to go with the ideal setup if thats what im going to be using it for most of the time!

Cheers Jai

Here's a beautiful set of wheels for Honda by Warp9. This is a custom special/ overstock deal we are offering. There are 10-20 sets of these available at this special reduced price, that also includes black spokes, red anodized rims and chrome hubs. For Honda CRF 250R 250X 450R 450X, all years. http://www.motostrano.com/wa9hocrfsucu.html

order online or call! / joe

http://www.motostrano.com/wa9hocrfsucu.html

Thumbs up

We have added DID and KITE wheels to our already extensive catalog of supermoto wheels.

/ Joe

Advertisement
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast