SuperMoto Junkie banner

Excel, Warp 9, Marchesini, DNA

173K views 294 replies 75 participants last post by  peck1234 
#1 ·
We've got a lot of wheels in stock ready to ship NOW. Just poking around the shop here, we have the following in stock no waiting on aisle SUPERMOTO for these wheels:

Marchesini DRZ400
Excel/Talon - Honda CRF, Honda XR, Yamaha, RMZ
Warp 9, Honda XR, Suzuki DR650, Yamaha
DNA Honda CRF, RMZ450.

Also- great inventory right now on all Moto-Master race and street brake set-ups.

Good deals.

#254 ·
Joe, I might be getting back into the sport, found a former litz ama bike with one marchesini and one excel talon set up. I NEED to find a rear 5" marchesini for the kx450f. can you point me in a direction to find one. thank you for your support, past and present. Ski (eric in Michigan).

#257 · (Edited)
Can you guys still get Marchesini wheels? I see they are no longer listed on your website in the motard wheel section...Im looking to order a set for my 2015 YZ 450F 17x3.5 front and 17x5.00 rear. I see that you told another gentleman on here it could take a few months but I am quite alright with that and ready to order a set! Ive been looking everywhere and cant seem to find anyone to order them throug. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance

#260 ·
Hi Joe,

I'm looking for some top name wheels for a Husky 501 or KTM 500EXC. How long are current orders for colored wheels eight now?

If I skipped colored wheels and just got with colored spokes, nips, rim, etc how much time would I save? I'm making a sumo with all white plastics with green and black graphics.
Any suggestions on what color pattern to use on the wheels?

Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.