SuperMoto Junkie banner

'06 Husky SM 610 : How many are we?

65K views 264 replies 160 participants last post by  ross610 
#1 ·
We are at least two in the same block (Chris and myself) :thumbup:
It looks like we might be about a dozen in San Francisco Bay Area?
How many of us in US??
and world wide???
Let's count :D

BTW, nice weather today, it felt good to be back on my 610 since my crash with the XR at MetCalf with the SM Holigans three months ago. My titanium rod felt good: it's like a nice (expensive) extra right side stand :D
let's meet the 610 of the bay area and see each other's SM610 tricks: exhausts, bars, guards, central stands, and more

#2 ·
I'm in so san jose, but i'm out of commission for a couple of weeks. I managed to pile drive myself into the ground yesterday on my dirtbike (honda). Fractured right clavicle. I won't getting trick ti hardware for it but I got some good meds!

#14 ·
610guy said:
3 more of us in Fremont, CA (friends of mine)
3 in Fremont, it seems we are only 2 (Chris and myself) in Mountain View,
you guys beat us :2hard

huskysm450r said:
I'm in so san jose, but i'm out of commission for a couple of weeks. I managed to pile drive myself into the ground yesterday on my dirtbike (honda). Fractured right clavicle. I won't getting trick ti hardware for it but I got some good meds!
I am sorry to hear that Peter, we'll wait for you to get better
(and the rain to stop) to get all these bay area Husky 610 together.

It looks like 6 in the bay area so far:
3 Fremont
2 Mountain View
1 San Jose

When I got my 610 from John Moore & Son in Santa Cruz
in Fall last year, he had sold already 5 (including Chris' & mine)
I don't know how many have been already sold by Motoexotica,
any other Husky dealers in the bay area?

Christian.

#19 ·
Gotta be a couple in San Diego, I know GP has sold at least 3 others besides mine.

#23 ·
Oz Husky said:
so guys, any bugs I should be looking out for on the 2006 SM 610 model?
If you find your LCD going blank and your main fuse blown out, check rear turn signal/tail light wires for a short. The insulation on those wires can easily get slicked by the numerous sharp edges in the tail light assembly. Also, check the torque on the nuts/bolts that hold the cylinder head down. Rejet that carb and check your accelerator pump settings to clean up the carburation. Stock, at sea level it's a little rich on the pilot, lean on the needle. Check the routing of the wires near the ECM. Make sure there are no sharp kinks. Also, make sure the ground wire is solidly connected to a good ground surface.

#25 ·
:D
fivestar13 said:
Where did you pick up your husky?
I am in Huntsville.
Based on Husky's site, I am tracking that Kirk Cycles in Dalton, GA is closest dealer.

Thanks!

I live in a suburb of B'ham called Trussville. I bought my bike from Upstate Cycle in Greenville,SC. Gerald & the guys there have been Husky dealers for a long time, Mucho stock, & easy to deal with. paid $7000 Out The Door. Best money I've ever spent. The guy in Georgia had sold his last one when I called. South Carolina was the next closest. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.