SuperMoto Junkie banner

Motard vs. Sportbike

12K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  hedz0r 
#1 · (Edited)
:anim_peep:

#7 ·
#8 ·
Can a mod move this to the big bike section?

The problem with that video is that the other riders are newbies. I suck, and even I would be easily passing those sportbike riders.

Here's a better one. If anyone knows of the original youtube post, please let me know so I can properly credit. I found it a while back and saved it to my hard drive but could never find the original again. But the sportbike riders in this one are actually pretty good, and here a 450 is reeling them in one by one. Full size roadrace course too, not a tiny track where sportbikes don't work well.

#10 ·
i only watched the first 4 min, but that first guy he passes (multiple times) on the gsxr is a douche and i wouldnt call him a good rider. no corner speed and he would pass and then cut across the motards line and get on the brakes. thats just bad etiquette.
we have a pretty tard friendly road course up here. i cant remember if ive ever been passed by a tard on my SV though. i dont think i have.

#11 ·
Really not vs material since I was control riding. First 3 pics were at Road Atlanta. Me vs my friend Shelly and the second was my x GF on a GSXR 600. I was on a KTM 625 I bought just hours before I got on the track. LOL

Surrounded by the enemy!!!

A CCS race at BlackHawk Farms in IL about 1.5 years ago. Started in the back and passed all the ametures and then started picking off the experts. Lightweight GP race I was on my 08 YZ 450.

Me and my good friend Ryan at Jennings I was on a KTM 450 SMR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.