SuperMoto Junkie banner

All new Continental ContiATTACK available now

6K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  motostrano 
#1 ·
Motostrano has received an advanced shipment of the new Continental ContiATTACK SM supermoto tire from Continental, which is available for shipping on our web site now, here:

http://www.motostrano.com/Continental-ContiAttack-SM-Supermoto-Tire-p/contiattacksm.htm

Stick a pair under the tree this Christmas....

Haven't tested it or had any direct feedback from anyone yet. Lick em up. We'll be stocking this tire on a regular basis.

Reviews from the rest of the world that has had it before the US show good feedback.

#4 ·
I have used a set of these for armature level racing an they worked great. Finding a 150 size rear was hard to do but conti and Bridgeston 003's are what I run. I am a mid pack club racer and I thought worked great. Tire life was also good I though considering they lasted about 3 track days.

I would buy them again if you prefer to stick with the 150 rear. If you want bigger I'd try the Michelin race tires. Assuming you don't ride street

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.