SuperMoto Junkie banner

Any Wisconsin Riders?

20K views 148 replies 34 participants last post by  DAAMUD 
#1 ·
Any one ride in Wisconsin? If so where?

#78 ·
Yea I met you at UWM. My Bike is lifted in the garage right now, needs about a day of work before I can ride it and I have been working non stop since spring break, Hoping to have it mostly done by thursday Afternoon.

As for the KTM in waukesha, I was riding my dads blacked out 690 in brookfield on Bluemound and such so it might have been me

#85 ·
WInona? i use to live there! Im in Eau Claire now! What you ride? KTM by chance? ive only seen one KTM and one black DRZ in Nona...PM me!

#94 ·
Im not a pussy :hmmm:and I can ride fast but my new bike "the 09 klx250sf" isnt fast. I still want to group ride this summer with you guys! Can we keep it under 90mph? I have a faster Harley but obviously not a supermoto.:anim_peep:

#112 ·
I'm in Milwaukee, just down the street from Miller Park. Currently riding a beat to shit DR650 with sumo wheels. Currently waiting on a new steering head bearing and saving for some new distanzias. I ride in the Kettle Moraine area when I have time.

Pics of said DR650 incurring damage in Baja:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.