SuperMoto Junkie banner

New Conti Attack SM SALE!!!!!

32K views 43 replies 25 participants last post by  epicmotosports 
#1 ·

All new Continental Conti Attack SM tire available and on sale! This is a great now supermoto tire that is built for the track or street.

120/70-17 150/60-17 SET $275.95 $115.28 OFF Retail

120/70-17 160/60-17 SET $282.95 $118.00 OFF Retail

Here's the link to purchase them.
http://epicmotosports.com/contiattacksmtires.aspx

See less See more
#5 ·
Hmmmm...... I wonder if these Conti Attack SM's are replacing the Contiforce SM's.

#8 · (Edited)
these tyres are vastly superior to pilot powers.

theyre ready to go pretty much as soon as theyre fitted. they dont use a releasing agent per se in manufacture so theres no 'scrubbing' off to do. they dont last very long, but they tear up and spit rubber off under heavy riding on hot days. they grip like you know what.

#10 ·
dang, $123.65 shipped here :headscrat is that how much a box costs to send here? zip 96813. can you double check that, i cant see them needing any packing materials either. killer deal i would but wowza if thats true

#11 ·
Yeah, I want some of these tires shipped to Honolulu, Hawaii also. The only option given is UPS Ground at over $100 per set! I am sure you can ship them for less than that via USPS Parcel Post.

Can you get a quote for USPS Parcel Post or USPS Priority Mail to zip 96825?

#12 ·
I'm not seeing the 150 size on these tires. Can anyone confirm that they do come in 150's?:hmmm:

#20 ·
I was wondering how these tires will do if you get caught out in the rain I'm in the Seattle area and I can leave home with blue sky and have rain come in very quickly. When you say they don't last very long what kind of a life span can I expect? I ride windy roads and have not had the chance to get on a track yet but they look like they would be sweet for ripping up the local roads.

#22 ·
they pretty awful in the rain, but as with anything just ride cautiously and you'll be alright.

Seems like they cost quite a bit, judging by how long some of you guys say they last? Sounds more like race tires to me = really soft and sticky but low mileage.
rear lasted about 1500 miles on my 660SMC, i need to replace that but the fronts still alright. im expecting the usual 2 rears to 1 front usage.

#27 ·
ive written pretty much all you need to know, and all you can translate into words over the internet. i thoroughly rate these tyres, all you can do is try them yourself to see how good they are.

#29 ·
Got Warp 9's coming with these mounted up. but a review? i wouldnt be able to do a honest review since this is my first ever supermoto tire. The guys that have run other sets of a X brand would give a much better response. However, i could give insight on how long these will last as I commute roughly 4 days a week and rip up on 421 on either sat or sun.

Cant wait! I got the 5in and 160's

#31 ·
Got Warp 9's coming with these mounted up. but a review? i wouldnt be able to do a honest review since this is my first ever supermoto tire. The guys that have run other sets of a X brand would give a much better response. However, i could give insight on how long these will last as I commute roughly 4 days a week and rip up on 421 on either sat or sun.

Cant wait! I got the 5in and 160's
I'm thinking you'll get about 2.5-3k out of these tires. :hmmm:

#34 ·
I just have to post a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Epic Motorsports for using the most reasonable shipping method at my request. Living in Hawaii sucks when it comes to shipping bulky items from the 48 States, and many companies just say "we only use UPS" or "we don't want to bother with the post office" when I ask if they will ship via US Postal Service to Hawaii. Epic Motorsports quoted me a shipping total before I committed to purchasing the tires, and followed through with everything they said. Not only that, but they actually boxed the tires up instead of just slapping a shipping label on a bare, unpackaged tire like most places do. They definitely went the extra mile for me and I will absolutely be buying from them in the very near future. Thanks guys!!!

#35 ·
i ran the conti attack for the first time this past Sunday at the Gap. I must say I had utmost confidence in the tire. I was able to push hard within just a couple turns. They seem to heat up extremely fast. I had no clue of what tire pressure to run on these, but they felt good at my 28psi setting. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a good sticky street tire. On a negative note, I did feel alot of chatter out of the front end with these. It could be my pressure or suspension causing the chatter. I only noticed the chatter in down hill turns.

#36 ·
I got a set of these from Epic as well. Today was my first ride on them and they felt pretty good. I'm coming from Pilot Powers as I had the rear pop two tubes. What pressures are you all running? I ran them today at 23F/24R...

#37 ·
I have two weekends on a set now. Currently at 24 F 25R. These do grip good. No chatter. Really starting to see my limits with the stock suspension. Currently clicked all the way hard on compression and 3 clicks from hard on rebound. Getting some twisting action when hard on the brake:) time for a fork brace or some from an sm.

#38 ·
Like those tires, but I'm leaning towards Continental Attack 2's.

A side note, tires are the easiest things to ship. They just ban them together and ship. They can bang, drop and even kick them, there tires. Cut the 4 bands, peel sticker, mount and ride.

#39 ·
Bringing this post back from the dead! Having some issues with the Epic Website. Can you guys still confirm this price? and what is the shipping to 83716? Thank you! :thumbup:

Anyone use these for trackdays this last season?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.