SuperMoto Junkie banner

Corporate Husqvarna!!!!!! LOL I MAD BRAH

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  The450Man 
#1 ·
Some memories were just brought back and i have to speak my mind. Corporate husky can @%@#$ my @%@#%#@ My Best Friend and i bought new bikes and within the first 50 miles had problems and problems and problems......we tried for over 7 months and hundreds of emails and contacts later.....they stop talking to us and ban us from their Facebook sites..... all we wanted was a temp sensor and a correct tune for my buddies 610(all the issues are known issues), because it would not even run. We dealt with and fixed all the other problems our selves.(fuel filters cracking, temp sensor, fuel pump, tunes, blinkers melting, fuel level sensor breaking off, etc tons more...... my friend brought his 2009 610 to Hienens in Minnesota and they gave him his bike back not running, bolts missing and panels scratched...... sorry i love the bike, love the riders, love the engineers, but hate everything about the way they treat their customers!!! Fu@#%@#%$@@#%@#!!!

Halls Cycle's is and have been the only people that have helped and have been kind and treated me the way customers should be treated, answered questions and have been over all the only support i have had, mainly Jay for trying to get the warranty stuff figured out, but oh well life happens and all we can do is move on and make wheelies!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
:wtf: why all the zip ties?

looks just like my sxv fuel pump assy... mine only had one zip tie on it. Guess I should schedule a repair...lol

oh yeah, glad to read your keeping a positive attitude over the whole situation:thumbup:

#3 ·
dude i have had to re zip tie this pump umm 12 times now i think its due for another check, i melted my piston soooo that could be one place to start as the air fuel ratio's were perfect with the tune i had soooo haha the pump can slip up and create a air gap and cause the fuel line to have air bubbles in it and cause the bike to go lean and yea not good...most of the time it just wont run right with under half a tank of gas...i towed the bike 3 times now because of this crap....but oh well maybe some 2 part epoxy is in need haha

#8 ·
I would have to agree with the Husky corp statement. There not the easiest to work with, I have heard. There also very small compared to the big four.

The zip ties are a little over kill on the pump. Two stainless steal wire wraps is all you need. I race mine and have never had a problem since I did the wire mod. I haven't heard of anyone burning there bikes down cause of the fuel pump slip.

You don't think it's that snail under the seat do ya.:anim_peep:

Can't beat , Jay at Halls, he's a total guru when it comes to Husky's.:thumbup:

#10 ·
well yes and no, my intake to head boot ripped a 3 inch hole on the right side and yea the piston was melted on the right side intake valve soooo just figured that out last night so new parts are on there way and will be making wheelies by friday haha yo gutzy pm your number and ill shoot you a call when im in the cities i want to see your bike it looks sooooo good......

#11 ·
I am less than impressed with Husky's corporate treatment of customers as well.

My new SMR511 didn't have any kind of exhaust header guard and as a result I melted a pair of riding pants the first time i got on the thing. I complained and they said they would pay for a new pair of pants. All I had to do was go buy a replacement set and forward the bill to them.

So I did that and then they refused to reply to any emails or calls. Really the only reason I bought those pants was because they said they'd pay for them but in the end I got stuck with the bill at a time I could have done without.

While I love the 511, it has shown some shoddy build quality. About a week after I bought it the turn signal module dropped out onto the road. Luckily my buddy saw it happen so we were able to plug it back in.

Some of the engineering on this bike is trying to say the least. Just try to adjust the shift pedal height and you will see what I mean. They made a simple job ridiculously comped and needlessly frustrating.

#13 ·
^ diddnt know these had a tip over sensor. where is it located? signs of failure?

for what its worth, i ordered a clutch cover through halls cyclce.

I got a call from halls a 2 weeks later and they said husqvarna sent them the wrong part.

Who's screw up was it? idk, just some food for thought.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.