Where were all the Canadians for the Can-Am Challenge at Auto City Yesterday?

Thread: Where were all the Canadians for the Can-Am Challenge at Auto City Yesterday?

Default Where were all the Canadians for the Can-Am Challenge at Auto City Yesterday?

Let's take a tally. Great weather...check. Cool racing venue...check. Canadians who showed up for the Can-Am Challenge at Auto City yesterday...no check. What gives?
    RM

Advertisement

Ron - I would have loved to be there however I was in a wedding sat night and a funeral visitation sunday...
    I have another wedding to attend the next michigan race but hope to make it for the one in august
    Not sure where everyone else was...
    #67 2004 KTM 450SX/SM Supermoto/ Flat track racer
    Check out my bike part artwork
    Axle sliders for sale

.... also, where are the Americans at our races????
    #67 2004 KTM 450SX/SM Supermoto/ Flat track racer
    Check out my bike part artwork
    Axle sliders for sale

5. Remove Advertisements
    SuperMotoJunkie.com
    Advertisements

I had a wedding on the Saturday and could not attend. The press release for the Can/Am challenge came out a week before the event. Summer is a busy time for everyone. Hard to change plans with last minute notice.

I am only speaking for myself when I say this but is there anyway to change the races at Auto city to get more track time? The events there are 1/2 day events and its a 5.5 hour drive for me with no boarder wait. Most of the Ontario riders are in and around the GTA (same area as me). Anyway to make it a full day event Ron? Maybe this question is better sent to Dave? He does a great job and the supermoto community appreciates his hard work. Just trying to make friendly suggestions to help all involved.

Are you going to come up to Shannonville Sept 15 & 16 Ron?

Here is an onboard video on the Shannonville track from last year. New for this year we have improved the dirt section to make it longer and added more jumps.

Hope to see you at the track soon.

Advertisement