SuperMoto Junkie banner

Sept 2 Race

4K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Debi 
#1 ·
The final BC Supermoto race of 2012 will be Sun. Sept 2 at Tradex with evening practice Sat. Sept 1, 5-8 pm.

#3 ·
Round#7 September 1-2 season finale, double points round!

Our last race of the season is this weekend, we will be awarding double points in all classes.

Track set up is 3:30 pm Saturday, if you can come help out we will appreciate it.

Practice is Saturday from 5-8pm
Race registration opens at 8:30 am Sunday
Riders meeting at 9:30
Qualifiers start at 10:30

we have several prizes left to award, new bars,custom decal kit certificates, goggles, hats, stickers, hand guards, axo boot sole replacement kits...there is a lot of stuff!

Over night camping is available Saturday night free of charge.

Facebook event page is HERE

#4 ·
Just checked my mail today (yes I forgot to yesterday durrrr) and have my passport ID thingy so I am in FHO SHO and dragging 2 with :bannana:

#5 ·
i had a quick question but i posted it in the top subject, oops. without any membership are my fees to race on sunday 60 for a membership 15 for a day license and 60\40\20 for race fees. also is the membership good for a year or is it good for the calendar year thanks. kelly Braaaaaaaaa!!!!!

#6 ·
If you dont have a PGP membership then you'll need to get one of ours, it expires at the end of the year...and this being our last race you should only get the weekend membership for 20$, then insurance for the weekend is 15$ and then your classes of 60/40/20$. Also if you're coming up for practice on Saturday it is 40$ for that.

#8 ·
I agree to this ^^^^ 100% ....

Hope to see all of you more next year :bannana: that's if you will allow us slow ass Americans back up hehe :anim_peep:

#9 ·
Thanks for coming up, twice in one day :| wow haha, crazy! Thanks Case for keeping Debi company on the long drive.

We enjoyed having you all up here :D I'm still laughing at your Canada jokes and I think my daughter has told every one of her friends them lol! C eh ;) ha

Hope we get to see you back up here next year :)

#10 ·
Oh you will see us next year and well way more than once to and yes we will make sure to have more Jokes for ya :rofl:

Again thanks to BC Supermoto and all of you up there for the fun and allowing us slow pokes to tool around :)

Oh.. will you have a Margarita machine next year ? :lol::rofl::D

I will post up the trophy pics tomorrow when I get home from work :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.