SuperMoto Junkie banner

GasGas EC300 Motard!

7K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  gasgasec300sm 
#1 ·
Not the best with words! so i shall keep this simple, bike is a 2006 GasGas EC300, all in all including purchase price of the bike i dont think we went over £2000, took us around 6 months on and off work, mainly a couple of hours a weekend, by "we" i mean me and my step-dad, goes fast and corners well, and i think the front wheel is afraid of the road, it never wants to touch it! :rofl: i shall be having a lot more fun on the roads now :D hope you like it, and i will be glad to answer any questions you ask the best i can:

See less See more
#5 ·
I have only seen two! one looked like a DRZ, and the other possibly a husky 510 havent seen them ever again though, so they were probably just passing through, quite a few 125 sumos on L plates, hull is not to far away, i wonder how many more tarders we could find up north :)

#6 ·
I posted a thread on here a couple of days ago but have had no replies. Also tried 2 Wheel Tarmac Terrorists on Facebook but haven't heard anything back. Although, for some reason, they never seem to re-post my posts onto their main page, as they vet them before they allow them. Would be good to have a group of sumo'ers round Yorkshire. Could be the Yorkshire version of SuperRetards........

T' ProperDivvies, maybe haha?:lol:

#7 ·
"T' ProperDivvies" - Thats perfect :rofl:

as long as we could stick flat caps onto the top of our helmets im in :bannana:

#9 ·
surely not, but you know us yorkshire fellas, we dont fanny around with no road wheels, we do hard Enduro on our bikes like real men ;) but i will have to look around different forums aswell, not sure where to look though,:headscrat most bikes around my way are supersports, who all go around the dales.

#10 ·
Yeah, it's either race reps or commuters (Bandits, Fazers, etc.) round here too. Seen a couple of WR125's around but the kids riding them were in them bulletproof Adidas trackies and McKenzie jackets...........:rolleyes:

I shall keep searching.............:anim_peep:

#11 ·
Those dam chavs eh :headshake

most of them cant even ride properly, its not so much a wonder why statistics are so high, :p

#12 ·
Haha, I actually did my CBT a while back when I went for my full licence, with a kid doing his 50cc CBT, who pulled out of a junction, going right, and hit the kerb opposite the junction mouth and still passed :wtf: luckily bike wasn't too damaged.....:rolleyes2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.