SuperMoto Junkie banner

Group buy interest, CNC Racing steering damper mount and bar clamp

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  officerleroy 
#1 ·
I've been trying to track down the CNC Racing rotary steering damper mount for a long time now, only to find they have quit making them. I've contacted CNC Racing in Italy directly and they agreed to make the piece again but need a minimum of 10 orders to do it. If you don't know what I'm talking about here's a pic:

Pure cnc'd artwork. Compare it to the scott's mount :

So the details:
Each unit will cost approximately 250 EUR + 21% VAT = 302.50 EUR or ~$393 USD. That's if I can get 10 or more people to commit.

They said they would do an order of 5 pieces, but the price jumps up 50% to cover machine costs. So about $589 USD

It is over $100 more than the Scott's mount kit, but the cnc machine time and end result is apparent. CNC Racing says it will fit all 2008-2012 796 AND 1100 Hypermotards. Plus with the CNC mount you don't have to mess with prying out the immobilizer like you do with the Scott's:

I'm not meaning to bash on Scott's, I love their damper but their mount is just no comparison in the looks department for me. Anyone else agree? Who's interested?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.