SuperMoto Junkie banner

Northwoods GP and Motard series

5K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  ViperRider199 
#1 ·
I am proud to announce I will be the new race director for the Northwoods GP and Motard series, we welcome all racers of any skill level and age, round 6 has been changed to USAIR on August 25, the 24th will be an all day practice, we will have a new riders class to teach track etiquette, the basics of racing, and get you feeling comfortable on the track, please contact me for more info, I will have points updated soon and USAIR is providing awards for this years banquet which will be held Saturday night of the last race weekend, we are already planning different venues for next season and have some new sponsors locked in, looking at a 8 round season with possibly 3 new tracks, any questions feel free to contact me

#14 ·
Expanding the series

Ryan,

Do you have any interest in expanding to other tracks? There used to be some activity in Iowa and I wonder if there could be some in the future. If you need some help with organizing, I may be able to offer some. I would certainly be interested in discussing it. I called and left you a voicemail Saturday morning. Hope to hear from you.

#15 · (Edited)
Ryan,

Do you have any interest in expanding to other tracks? There used to be some activity in Iowa and I wonder if there could be some in the future. If you need some help with organizing, I may be able to offer some. I would certainly be interested in discussing it. I called and left you a voicemail Saturday morning. Hope to hear from you.
Its a drive but could be fun as long as the tracks are good and we can get the participation and Ryan likes the idea !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.