MVD Racewear back in the US at Klutch Industries!

Thread: MVD Racewear back in the US at Klutch Industries!

Default MVD Racewear back in the US at Klutch Industries!

Hey all, I want to take a minute to introduce myself and reintroduce MVD to all of us in the US. We all know MVD Racewear is the one and only protective wear designed specifically for supermoto racing. Designed by 7-time Dutch national champion, Marcel van Drunen, it is hands down the best gear available that provides the protection and movement necessary for supermoto.

My name is Jeremy DeGrasse and in the last year I have been building Klutch Industries, a retail outlet for high quality moto gear and accessories.
    http://www.klutch-industries.com

I?ve been involved in motorcycle racing for 15 years. As a former road-racer turned team owner turned supermoto racer I have a good knowledge of what racers are looking for in gear and in a retailer. I?ve been a business-owner in other fields, but motorcycles have always been my passion.

My first product choice was MVD Racewear, but I also now carry Forma Boots, 100% Goggles, Vortex and Moto-Master. And I will be adding more brands as we move forward. Besides being able to purchase through the online store I also race with NEMM and SMEC and will have a selection of merchandise available trackside at these events.

I?m building this business slowly because as we all know the moto industry is not very strong right now so I don?t keep a ton of inventory on hand. What you see available on the site is what I have in stock. But bear with me and as Klutch Industries grows I will be sure to stock more of what you need as racers.

I welcome any questions or suggestions.
    Jeremy DeGrasse
    info@klutch-industries.com

Advertisement

Wish you nothing but the best of luck!

MVD is top notch gear, and Jeremy is a really nice guy!
    01' CR500AF street tard

5. Remove Advertisements
    SuperMotoJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Ill be ordering some mvd gear from u this winter at some point. Was just on your site earlier today
    2001 yz426f street NY plated
    2010 yz450f track
    2004 yz450f dirt (Blown up)
    2003 ttr90 pit
    2005 Buell xb9sx

I love my MVD perf jacket, It's saved my skin a couple times and only needed a couple seams patched up. May pick up some pants and another jacket sometime in the future
    '11 Husqvarna 630SMS (opened up, gutted and JD tuned)

Once I loose my belly I'm gonna pick up a jacket...wanted one for a couple years now.
    07 KTM 950 SMR
    07 Husaberg FS650E

Quote Originally Posted by Norkalkid View Post
    Wish you nothing but the best of luck!
    Thanks Norkal! Givin it my best shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Xrtoecutter View Post
    MVD is top notch gear, and Jeremy is a really nice guy!
    Thanks Stoney, you're a sweetheart

Quote Originally Posted by bobaganoosh View Post
    Ill be ordering some mvd gear from u this winter at some point. Was just on your site earlier today
    Great, do what I can to help you out. How's the collarbone?

Quote Originally Posted by RDTCU View Post
    I love my MVD perf jacket, It's saved my skin a couple times and only needed a couple seams patched up. May pick up some pants and another jacket sometime in the future
    It's nice having good gear when sliding on pavement!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy901 View Post
    Once I loose my belly I'm gonna pick up a jacket...wanted one for a couple years now.
    It's almost the holiday season, this is no time to start dieting and doing sit ups. Wait til January

I almost forgot to mention.....10% off all MVD Racewear Supermoto pants til Christmas! Time to get ready for next season! And I'll ship them for free anywhere in the lower 48.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I am putting together another order from MVD. If you have been looking for something that I don't have in stock please let me know and I will make sure I get it ordered. I don't carry a lot of the less common sizes so if you're a big and tall guy or a thin and small guy get in touch soon and I'll get you what you need.

And don't forget, 10% off MVD Supermoto Pants and free US shipping!

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas!

JD

It's been a long time coming but we finally have sizing charts for MVD Racewear Supermoto Pants and Jackets. They are on each item page in the Detailed Images section. Take a look!
    http://www.klutch-industries.com/Sup...Jackets-c-257/
    http://www.klutch-industries.com/Supermoto-Pants/

Quote Originally Posted by KlutchIndustries View Post
    It's been a long time coming but we finally have sizing charts for MVD Racewear Supermoto Pants and Jackets. They are on each item page in the Detailed Images section. Take a look!

Would've been nice to have when I bought my belly shirt......er I mean jacket love it regardless gotta get some pants soon

I will get these measurements tonight. I sent you an email
    2008 Ktm 690smc

Just completed an order with klutch-industries.com for my MVD kit. Can not express how awesome of a company and a guy Jeremy is. He went out of his way to make sure I got into what I wanted. He even took time out of his evening to respond to my emails. Anyone thinking about ordering from him. Don't hesitate. Do it!
    2008 Ktm 690smc

From the day of order how long a wait for a jacket if it's not in stock?

There's no number of days I can give you. First, I don't take any money until I have the item in stock. Second, I don't order just one thing at a time. The shipping is too expensive for that. So I order when stock gets low and when I have demand enough. There are some things on back order right now so a shipment will be coming soon. If you want me to make sure I have a jacket for you please send me an email.

Thanks!

Thats what I thought thanks Jeremy. Should get my bonus this month then I'll give you a call about a jacket. I have had the pants for the last two seasons and love em.

Items for Sale

Default Suuuuuuuuupermooooooootoooooooo

MVD RACEWEAR, what can I say, been seeing it, finally wore it all last season, BAM, a no brainer

Jeremy that avatar look like a familiar setting?
    NORTHEAST METZLER/PIRELLI SUPERMOTO TIRE DEALER
    WWW.HAMMARACING.COM
    CRF450R, KXF450, CRF100, CRF150F, CRF250R, '82V45 Sabre '00 Aprilia SR50, 82 Yamaha XJ650RJ Seca, '72 RD350 R5
    http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=xdj67XknFrM#t=5

Items for Sale

now that folks is what you call Intimacy
    NORTHEAST METZLER/PIRELLI SUPERMOTO TIRE DEALER
    WWW.HAMMARACING.COM
    CRF450R, KXF450, CRF100, CRF150F, CRF250R, '82V45 Sabre '00 Aprilia SR50, 82 Yamaha XJ650RJ Seca, '72 RD350 R5
    http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=xdj67XknFrM#t=5

I'm not sure intimacy is the word I would have chosen right there.
    Well not many people need to know how big around you are or high your balls are from the floor...

Quote Originally Posted by suzukijockey00 View Post
    sizing for gloves?
    S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL

The glove sizes seem to run pretty standard. In any glove I buy I would normally wear a L and the same is true in MVD. Hopefully I've answered your question because I'm not sure what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by RDTCU View Post
    Well not many people need to know how big around you are or high your balls are from the floor...
    Haha that's good. And as far as I know knightrider doesn't have that information.

Hey, jeremy.. I assume your still doing the custom jerseys? Ive been meaning to get one. I wanna wear it around and tell everyone how fast and cool I am, Im thinking the red MVD jersey large.. 2 color lettering ...Stone across the top and #508 use whatever font you want

Thanks,
    Last edited by Xrtoecutter; 04-01-2014 at 09:27 PM.
    01' CR500AF street tard

For sure man. Which style and what size do you wear? And you don't need that jersey to show the ladies how fast you are!

Haha, I do what i can. Large, the mixed black and red style. Not the half red/black.
    01' CR500AF street tard

Got that Large Victory Red Jersey right here with your name on it....well it doesn't have your name yet but it will soon!

If anyone was on the fence, here is a review of the MVD Gear

http://smrmagazine.com/mvd-racewear-review-2/
    2007 Aprilia Sxv 550
    2007 CRF 50
    2003 CRF 100
    Youtube Channel
    Instagram: Sweenster669

Sweeny your review is dead on but for one thing. If you are using this for daily riding off track there is no place to store your wallet or anything else. I love the gear and have it on all the time but I find myself taking the backpack because the pants and jacket have no storage for anything I need.
    Again the setup is the best just wish the coat had an inside pocket and being from WI maybe a liner for the cold days.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmmond View Post
    Sweeny your review is dead on but for one thing. If you are using this for daily riding off track there is no place to store your wallet or anything else. I love the gear and have it on all the time but I find myself taking the backpack because the pants and jacket have no storage for anything I need.
    Again the setup is the best just wish the coat had an inside pocket and being from WI maybe a liner for the cold days.
    Happy you liked the review

If I ride on the street I will usually take a backpack anyway to carry a lock but I can fit my phone and wallet in the pockets on the jacket just fine
    2007 Aprilia Sxv 550
    2007 CRF 50
    2003 CRF 100
    Youtube Channel
    Instagram: Sweenster669

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney View Post
    Happy you liked the review

If I ride on the street I will usually take a backpack anyway to carry a lock but I can fit my phone and wallet in the pockets on the jacket just fine
    Same here, I take a hoodie, a camelback and some tools and such in a backpack with my phone and wallet in the jacket pockets.

After a bit of a drought MVD Racewear Supermoto Jackets are back in stock!

I live in the northeast and I've been taking advantage of the warm weather and getting in a bunch of street riding. My MVD Supermoto Jacket has been killer as a street jacket! Not that I was surprised but on a hot day the perforated leather is so nice. And obviously I'm happy about all the protection the MVD Supermoto Jacket has, shoulders, elbows, back and even some chest protection.

So track or street, I can say this jacket really does what it's designed to do.

Cheers!
    JD

Someone just sent me a question using the contact form on my site about black Victory SM pants. If you see this the email you gave gets bounced.

Looking to order some gear. I normally wear 32/32 pants and my sport coat (blazer) is 40regular.
    What sizes do you think I should get for a jacket and pants?
    Do you have a package deal for both?
    '15 Fe501s SM
    '06 DRZsm (sold)

You're likely going to wear XL in MVD. For example, I wear 33/32 jeans and about a 41 regular and I wear XL and they're not baggy.

I'll be happy to give 10% off when buying a jacket and pair of pants. Remember we also offer free shipping!

Well I got my jacket and pants two days after putting my purchase through, talk about fast!

Pants feel very sturdy but certainly flexible. Feels more like motocross gear than leathers. These would definitely save your butt if you were to go down and if I do, I'll be sure to present the details. I wish they came with knee armor but my moto knee guards fit just fine.

The jacket comes with a little bit of reflective tape and is really perforated. Elbow and shoulder protection are solid. Jacket is surprisingly really flexible. It feels a little short to me but when it's zipped into the pants you can't tell. The jacket also comes with extra slab of leather. I don't know what this is for but it zips out. Maybe it's extra in case you need to repair the jacket?

All-in-all this gear is truly worth your $. It feels like it is half the weight of my one piece but offers just as much protection. Leather in all the right places and flex material where you need it.

Jeremy was an awesome dude to work with and his communication was great.

Highly recommend.

If anyone wants to see pictures let me know, I'd be happy to show it off!
    '15 Fe501s SM
    '06 DRZsm (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by l o Y o l 74 View Post
    . The jacket also comes with extra slab of leather. I don't know what this is for but it zips out. Maybe it's extra in case you need to repair the jacket?
    The extra "slab of leather" is to tuck into the pants to keep the jacket and pants together better if you chose not to zip them together. Thats how I wear mine on the way to work and zip them together on the weekend rides.

Default New Prices!!

We're dropping the prices on MVD Racewear Voltage Supermoto Pants and Supermoto Jackets. Also, we've got just a few pair of the Victory Supermoto pants left and we're clearing them out.

MVD Supermoto Jackets - Old price $439, NEW PRICE $349
    MVD Voltage Supermoto Pants - Old price $439, NEW PRICE $329
    MVD Victory Supermoto Pants - Old price $439, CLEARANCE PRICE $219

http://www.klutch-industries.com/MVD-Racewear/

It's been a while since I've posted. We've been adding lots of products to the site in the last few months. But two we're particularly excited about are the new Striker Supermoto Pants and the new Voltage One-Piece Racing Suit.

The Striker Supermoto Pants are a new design. They are a fuller cut through the knee and butt areas to allow more room for knee braces and more freedom and movement on the bike.
    http://www.klutch-industries.com/MVD...oto-Pants.html

The Voltage One-Piece Racing Suit is based on the Striker Supermoto Pants and the tried and true Voltage Supermoto Jacket. The one-piece suit provides the ultimate in protection and mobility.
    http://www.klutch-industries.com/MVD...cing-Suit.html

MVD Racewear has been putting in the work and it shows. Take a look at www.klutch-industries.com and don't hesitate to give a call or email.

Advertisement