SuperMoto Junkie banner

Forma Predator MX Boots $100 off

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  KlutchIndustries 
#1 ·
The Forma Predator MX boot is just awesome! I first wore them at the end of last season at Mettet. I had tried on a few pair of Forma boots in the past and I always liked the way they felt. Well let me tell you how awesome these Predator's are. I got myself a brand new pair of the White and Orange Predators with the new Dual Pivot Flex Control System. Yeah I know, jargon to set their brand apart, right. These boots came out of the box, went directly into my gear bag and onto a flight to Europe. I finally saw them again the morning of Marcel's supermoto school. That day I wore them for about 6 hours both on and off the bike. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they didn't need any break-in time at all before being completely comfortable. Two days later we made it to Mettet. The Metter Superbiker race is a three day event with riders from all over the world and it is big! And you ride all three days with practice, qualifying and the races. In between if you want to go down to the pre-grid or scope out some of the hot chicks walking around it was about a ten minute walk from our pit, no joke. The walking is more exhausting than the riding. Never once in the entire weekend did I regret not bringing an old broken-in pair of boots. The Forma Predator really is a great boot that is second to none when it comes to comfort and flexibility. So that's my personal account. If you want to try them yourself I've got a killer deal at $449, that's $100 off retail price. Check em out here

http://www.klutch-industries.com/Forma-Predator.html

JD

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.