SuperMoto Junkie banner

"Diving Head First Into My Bucket List" SMR Feature

5K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  calco88 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Yeah I cannot wait till get on the road and do this. Will be leaving in a couple of days with Stanimal and my GF. Have the final little things to do to the bike like finish safety wiring it tonight and tossing on the new tires for the race.

Live timing and live streaming will be available via the www.ppihc.com webpage

Hollywood I don't know if you can consider it your old bike. :lol: The only thing that is from your old bike is the engine, swing arm and airbox :D

#17 ·
Thanks guys. My goal was to finish at least mid pack. I did a little better than that and finished with a very respectable time so I am very happy. :thumbup:

#18 ·
Loved seeing the new and old faces this year. Congrats to everyone who raced and made it to the top, it was a blast as usual.

I had a lot of pressure this year to not screw up like I have the past 2 years. I couldn't call this year's run flawless, but it felt great and I will certainly remember that run for the rest of my life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.