SuperMoto Junkie banner

2015 MAC Schedule

5K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  eekabeep 
#1 · (Edited)
This is posted on OSB's Facebook page. Looks like it has been there for a couple of weeks. I don't know why they don't post it here. I don't Facebook but ran across it looking for scheduling info and voila! Please note: all practices are kart friendly, meaning, open to karts.

THE 2015 ALL DAY PRACTICE @ MAC SCHEDULE IS HERE.

Apr 11-12
Apr 25-26 cancelled
May 2-3
May 23-24
Jun 13-14
Jun 27-28
July 4-5
Aug 22-23
Aug 29-30 cancelled
Sept 26-27
Oct 10-11

Contact orsuperbikers@gmail.com for racer inquiries.
Website update incoming soon.

#2 ·
This is posted on OSB's Facebook page. Looks like it has been there for a couple of weeks. I don't know why they don't post it here. I don't Facebook but ran across it looking for scheduling info and voila! Please note: all practices are kart friendly, meaning, open to karts.

Apr 11-12
Apr 25-26
May 2-3
May 23-24
Jun 13-14
Jun 27-28
July 4-5
Aug 22-23
Aug 29-30
Sept 26-27
Oct 10-11

Thank you Big Duke!

#3 ·
I would like to also mention that kart practice weekends are also moto friendly (with the exception of those pre-race practice weekends). If you follow this link to the PKA website you can get a list of all the practice weekends. The ones listed at Brown Family hosting are also available for bikes. The ones listed as Mark and Sharon hosting are pre-race weekends. http://portlandkarting.com/schedules/practice-schedule

Just as a side note.... most of the moto weekends are scheduled on weekends that the majority of our racers will be attending other races (either out of the area or at Pat's Acres) so while you may see a couple of karts over the course of the season, I would not expect a large turnout.

Looking forward to a great season!

Jennifer

#4 ·
From my experience over the last 3 seasons, it's very rare to see a Kart show up on a Bike weekend.

So if there is anyone out there unsure if they'll get enough track time?
It's 2 full days from 9:30am (i think) until sundown - All you can eat bike time.

One of my bikes does have an odometer on it. And after 2 full days of hard riding, it's not unusual to see that I have put on over 100miles of track time before heading back to Bend on Sunday evening. :bannana:

#5 ·
It all starts this weekend. Saturday looks like rain. Sunday looks promising. I'm going.

#7 ·
I updated the schedule for Mac. The Facebook page said two weekends for cancelled. Don't know why.

#9 ·

Apr 11-12
Apr 25-26 cancelled
May 2-3
May 23-24
Jun 13-14
Jun 27
June 28 cancelled
July 4-5 cancelled
Aug 22-23
Aug 29-30 cancelled
Sept 26-27
Oct 10-11

Update with some cancelled days. Stay tune for possibly more changes.

#10 ·
I just posted this to the OSB FB page too:

UPDATE FOR TRACK DAYS
(The Mac Track is closed this weekend)

Track days at Mac that are confirmed hosted:
23-Aug
27-Sep
11-Oct

These dates are cancelled:
4-Jul
5-Jul

Remaining dates that are currently questionable:
22-Aug
26-Sep
10-Oct

REMEMBER: Motorcycles are welcome during Kart days! You can always go to kart practice days with your motorcycles and they will cycle you into motorcycle sessions.

For the kart practice days at Mac, check this calendar:
http://portlandkarting.com/calendar

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.