SuperMoto Junkie banner

Athens Ga Sumos

4K views 32 replies 7 participants last post by  Thomash 
#1 ·
Anybody out in the Athens area riding supermoto? WR250X

#6 ·
New Athens Supermoto Rider

hello everyone, ive just gotten into riding supermotos and was wondering if there are still ppl around here that ride them, i know i see a few every great once in a while. i ride a 2015 DRZ400sm cuz im lazy and didnt want to convert any of my bikes, its bare bones stock. only thing im probably gonna do to it is put an aftermarket exhaust and some hand guards

#11 ·
I do decorative concrete and sometimes have free time in between coats like today.
I need to figure out how to bring the sumo with me!

I used to be bored riding around athens but not now,hartwell is small!
Just have to watch out for texting students!

#26 ·
I willing to come to Athens for another ride.Last one was great.
I think there are quit a few riders in the Athens area but they tend to not come to this site for some reason. Most it seems is on the georgia supermoto facebook site which I dont have.
For me now its lake season so I tend to stay on the lake on the weekends.

#28 ·
KTM is unfortunately in the shop for a few weeks for a tune up. But I'm in Athens and plan to ride pretty much everyday this summer. Scott and I had a good time last ride. Wouldn't mind doing it again. And the more the merrier!
I went with the 15/42 and love it. Its not as strung out at 70 now. Not that I will be able to keep up with you , but you won't have to wait as long at the stop sign hehe!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.