Warp 9 Forged Supermoto Wheels - ALL NEW PRODUCT - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warp 9 Forged Supermoto Wheels - ALL NEW PRODUCT

[QUOTE=motostrano;1978570]

Want some? These are ready to ship! In stock in black for KTM and Husaberg!

BLACK KTM WARP9 TUBELESS WHEELS.

Advertisement

[QUOTE=motostrano;1995146]
    Quote Originally Posted by motostrano View Post

Want some? These are ready to ship! In stock in black for KTM and Husaberg!

BLACK KTM WARP9 TUBELESS WHEELS.

Do you have any plans to make wheels for the Suzuki DRZ400SM?

Definitely, but they are not available yet!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SuperMotoJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Thumbs up

We have free shipping for the holidays. Plus have you checked into our
    DEALS page lately?

http://www.motostrano.com/Ebike-Discounts-s/3034.htm

Special deals on TrailTech clearance items just added!

Default Motostrano Issues

I normally don't do this but I'm left without options at this point.

I ordered a supermoto kit from Motostrano on Jan 8,2016. This kit contained Warp 9 spoked wheels 17x3.5/17x5, fender, floating rotor, tires, chain and sprockets. I paid via paypal and the invoice totalled $1727.22.

On Jan 21,2016 Warp 9 came out with their forged wheels so I asked Motostrano if they could upgrade my kit from the spoked wheels to forged. I was told I could do that and my delivery would be March 2016. I agreed and sent another paypal payment for and additional $769.00.

On Feb 26,2016 I was told the wheels would be ready on March 8,2016. The wheels were not ready on that date and I was told they were pushed back until the end of April. I contacted Motostrano on April 21,2016 and I was told they were still not ready. At that point I opted to go back to spoked wheels because I didn't want to lose a season of riding.

My order was changed back to spoked wheels and I received everything on May 12,2016.

I checked my paypal account on June 14,2016 and noticed that my invoice for the upgraded wheels was not credited back so I requested a refund on that invoice via email. I was told "I will check into that for you"

No response for 2 months so I again requested the refund on Aug 9,2016 via email. No response again.

Sept 15,2016 I again requested a refund and the answer I received was "I have just explained the issue to clear up any confusion in regards to the crediting the difference back." I honestly don't know what that means but again nothing happened. No refund.

Oct 4,2016 I called about the issue and was told it was being looked after.

Oct 21,2016 I again requested a refund via email. The response I received was "Have you seen a credit yet? I do not have access to Paypal but I do see that the amount to refund is set at $769.00 which was the difference paid when upgraded. "

Still no credit.

Oct 26,2016 I requested a name and number for someone who actually does the credits and I was told "You will want to speak with Joe 650-918-6259. He would be in charge of credits. "

I called Joe but there was no answer so I left a message.

Oct 31, 2016 I received an email from Joe stating that he could credit the amount but I would have to pay the paypal fees because the transaction was too old.

Nov 1,2016 I informed Joe that I was not responsible for the fees because the credit was supposed to be done when the order was changed in April.

No Response

Dec 1,2016 I send another email asking what is happening with the credit and I still haven't received a response.

This has almost been a year and Motostrano couldn't care less about crediting me back. Paypal has told me that because its been longer that 3 months they can't do anything at this point. It is extremely disheartening to have to deal with this. I do not know why they won't credit me back. but I would like to think they actually care about their reputation.

I'm expecting to put this out into our community as a last resort and hope that they make things right. I guess we will see. As of right now I don't ever recommend anyone use Motostrano for any purchases.

Jason

Hi Larry

I didn't get your email from the 1st. Please re-send it.

We spoke last you have a store credit and Paypal won't let me refund it direct to you. We can send a direct payment, as I suggested last we spoke.

Joe
    Last edited by motostrano; 12-05-2016 at 01:25 PM. Reason: dunno

Advertisement
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12