Warp 9 Core Wheels - Tubeless solid spoke wheels. ***PRE ORDER***
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Warp 9 Core Wheels - Tubeless solid spoke wheels. ***PRE ORDER***

  1. #1

    Default Warp 9 Core Wheels - Tubeless solid spoke wheels. ***PRE ORDER***

    Pre order the new Warp 9 Core wheels. Solid spoke tubeless wheels.

    WHEELS ARE MACHINED ALUMINUM. HUBS CAN BE CHANGED OUT. SO IF YOU WANT A DIFFERENT COLOR OR YOU GET A DIFFERENT BIKE. YOU CAN CHANGE THE HUBS WITHOUT TAKING TIRES OFF. REAR HUBS ARE CUSH.

    Wheels will ship Mid March. Ktm, Husky and Husaberg will be available. Honda and yamaha will follow shortly after.

    PRE ORDER NOW. GET YOUR ORDER IN NOW TO BE THE FIRST TO GET THE NEW CORE WHEEL KIT. DONT MISS OUT ON THE NEW MACHINED TUBELESS WHEELS.

    SUPPLIES WILL BE LIMITED. MORE DETAILS CLICK THE LINK BELOW.

    http://www.motoxindustries.com/Pre-O...HINEDWHEEL.htm

    20160114_085320.jpg

    Motoxindustires.com

  2.  
    Advertisement
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    9

    Default

    WOW! Nice. I kinda wish I hadn't just orders my spoked wheels from Warp9. Do they make a 5" rear??

  4. #3

    Default Moto X Industries

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Larry View Post
    WOW! Nice. I kinda wish I hadn't just orders my. poked wheels from Warp9. Do they make a 5" rear??
    4.25" for now. The 5" will be a few months later. As well as other fitments

    Motoxindustries.com

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SuperMotoJunkie.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4

    Default Warp 9 tubeless wheels are showing up.

    Here's a couple pics for you to drool over.

    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

    For more info check them out at
    http://www.motoxindustries.com/Warp-...ELESSWHEEL.htm

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    1,236

    Default

    Any info on fitment for Betas?

  8. #6

    Default Warp 9 tubeless wheels

    Quote Originally Posted by pineapplebrah View Post
    Any info on fitment for Betas?
    Sorry buddy, have not heard anything for Betas. I dont think they are in the works at this point. Thanks for looking

    Motoxindustries.com

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Here's the set I drool over. I got them from Moto X... Thanks again,








    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #8

    Default Nice looking bike.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rednipj View Post
    Here's the set I drool over. I got them from Moto X... Thanks again,








    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bike is a work of art. That looks so good. Hope you like the wheels. Thanks
    Motoxindustries.com

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Do you have these in stock?

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

  12. #10

    Default Warp 9 tubeless wheels

    Quote Originally Posted by z1kman View Post
    Do you have these in stock?

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    We have them in stock for most bikes. Thanks for looking

    http://www.motoxindustries.com/Warp-...ELESSWHEEL.htm

  13. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    6

    Default

    I was going to send this in an email, but figure the answer might was well be out there for others.

    For the 2014+ Yamaha YZ450F and the 5" rear, I've read that the spoked wheels are offset some to fit. Is that the case with the hubs for these units? I'd like to go with a blue set of these, but want to run a 5" rear.

  14. #12

    Default Yamaha offset

    Hey buddy, the solid wheels are offset as well. You should have no problems fitting them. Thanks for looking

  15. #13

    Default offset

    Quote Originally Posted by Goatse View Post
    I was going to send this in an email, but figure the answer might was well be out there for others.

    For the 2014+ Yamaha YZ450F and the 5" rear, I've read that the spoked wheels are offset some to fit. Is that the case with the hubs for these units? I'd like to go with a blue set of these, but want to run a 5" rear.
    Yes they are offset as well. We have them with the 5" rims. If you have any questions please let us know. Thanks

  16. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Told Jim at motoX I would post a pic as soon as I got my wheels on. Ordered these like 9 months ago and finally got my bike back together. First black and orange set ordered with a 5" rear. ENJOY!

    And a big thanks to motoXindustries for another great product with great customer service!



    Ohhh, and my bike is a 2011 KTM 530exc and the tires are:
    Michelin pilot powers
    rear- 160/60r17
    front- 120/70r17
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ridetheblue919; 01-07-2017 at 09:49 AM.

  17. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    I had a 5 inch rear on my ktm 500 2 weeks after they came out in that color and I know 3 others that have the same color in a 5 inch so I would say you are about the 8th or 9th

    Looks good though







    2014 KTM 1290R SuperDuke
    2012 KTM 500 Sumo

  18. #16

    Default Thanks for the support.

    Quote Originally Posted by ridetheblue919 View Post
    Told Jim at motoX I would post a pic as soon as I got my wheels on. Ordered these like 9 months ago and finally got my bike back together. First black and orange set ordered with a 5" rear. ENJOY!

    And a big thanks to motoXindustries for another great product with great customer service!



    Ohhh, and my bike is a 2011 KTM 530exc and the tires are:
    Michelin pilot powers
    rear- 160/60r17
    front- 120/70r17
    Hell ya bike looks great. Thanks for the pics.

  19. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G2G View Post
    I had a 5 inch rear on my ktm 500 2 weeks after they came out in that color and I know 3 others that have the same color in a 5 inch so I would say you are about the 8th or 9th

    Looks good though







    yeah, you're prob right. that's just what I was told when I ordered them from MotoX back at the beginning of march before they had the 5" available... Either way they are some sikk wheels and I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can test them out!

    BTW, nice bikes man! I especially like the superduke, bada$$
    2006 WR450F supermoto plated (*sold*)
    2012 Yamaha YZ450F supermoto plated (*sold*)

    2013 Yamaha YZ450F dirt only
    2011 KTM 530 exc supermoto plated

  20. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ridetheblue919 View Post
    yeah, you're prob right. that's just what I was told when I ordered them from MotoX back at the beginning of march before they had the 5" available... Either way they are some sikk wheels and I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can test them out!

    BTW, nice bikes man! I especially like the superduke, bada$$
    Thanks. Yeah they are not as light as my marchis but they are nice. I have had no issues at all and I am not a fan of spoked wheels. I love them so far. I am very happy with the purchase.
    2014 KTM 1290R SuperDuke
    2012 KTM 500 Sumo

  21. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    419

    Default

    What's the going rate for them nowadays? Looking for a second set of wheels for my Husky SMR.

  22.  
    Advertisement

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •