SuperMoto Junkie banner

Warp 9 Core Wheels - Tubeless solid spoke wheels. ***PRE ORDER***

10K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  T-Giv 
#1 ·
Pre order the new Warp 9 Core wheels. Solid spoke tubeless wheels.

WHEELS ARE MACHINED ALUMINUM. HUBS CAN BE CHANGED OUT. SO IF YOU WANT A DIFFERENT COLOR OR YOU GET A DIFFERENT BIKE. YOU CAN CHANGE THE HUBS WITHOUT TAKING TIRES OFF. REAR HUBS ARE CUSH.

Wheels will ship Mid March. Ktm, Husky and Husaberg will be available. Honda and yamaha will follow shortly after.

PRE ORDER NOW. GET YOUR ORDER IN NOW TO BE THE FIRST TO GET THE NEW CORE WHEEL KIT. DONT MISS OUT ON THE NEW MACHINED TUBELESS WHEELS.

SUPPLIES WILL BE LIMITED. MORE DETAILS CLICK THE LINK BELOW.

http://www.motoxindustries.com/Pre-Order-Warp-9-machined-wheel-MACHINEDWHEEL.htm

Motoxindustires.com

See less See more
#11 ·
I was going to send this in an email, but figure the answer might was well be out there for others.

For the 2014+ Yamaha YZ450F and the 5" rear, I've read that the spoked wheels are offset some to fit. Is that the case with the hubs for these units? I'd like to go with a blue set of these, but want to run a 5" rear.

#14 · (Edited)
Told Jim at motoX I would post a pic as soon as I got my wheels on. Ordered these like 9 months ago and finally got my bike back together. First black and orange set ordered with a 5" rear. ENJOY!

And a big thanks to motoXindustries for another great product with great customer service!

Ohhh, and my bike is a 2011 KTM 530exc and the tires are:
Michelin pilot powers
rear- 160/60r17
front- 120/70r17

Attachments

#15 ·
I had a 5 inch rear on my ktm 500 2 weeks after they came out in that color and I know 3 others that have the same color in a 5 inch so I would say you are about the 8th or 9th :D

Looks good though

#17 ·
yeah, you're prob right. that's just what I was told when I ordered them from MotoX back at the beginning of march before they had the 5" available... Either way they are some sikk wheels and I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can test them out!

BTW, nice bikes man! I especially like the superduke, bada$$

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.