2016 yz450fx in western nc

Thread: 2016 yz450fx in western nc

Default 2016 yz450fx in western nc

What's up junkies! My name is Dolph and im a supermotoholic. I've got 3 right now and love them all.. My most recent and newly favorited is the 2016 yz450fx supermoto.. But the 03 wr450 and the cr250am are special in their own way. I live in wilkes co. North Carolina and frequent shady valley and the local roads.. And I need to go to trackdays more than I have been lately.. Thanks for letting me share0613161712.jpg
    Last edited by Dolph Overton; 06-14-2016 at 01:15 PM.

Advertisement

Nice bike! Welcome.
    Attached Images Attached Images

So clean! Nice conversion.
    Anonymous Content

Yup, nice. Needs a trim job on the front fender though.

For sure. I have an Acerbis SM fender that i havent had time to install. I've also been looking at the YZ85 front fender. Cant make up my mind!

Default Conversions and legality motions

Hey , I'm looking to convert a yzf 450 to street legal motard for a secondary vehicle/ fun toy, I would love to hear about any struggles with converting and how hard it is to get the bike registered titled and insured. Looking to do this for a summer time project. Any incite is appreciated thanks!
    Ps your bike is my idol

Quote Originally Posted by Grain2Stone View Post
    Hey , I'm looking to convert a yzf 450 to street legal motard for a secondary vehicle/ fun toy, I would love to hear about any struggles with converting and how hard it is to get the bike registered titled and insured. Looking to do this for a summer time project. Any incite is appreciated thanks!
    Ps your bike is my idol
    In my state, its very easy. Install your prefered dual sport kit, dot tires (some dont even check), horn, mirror, and working tail light. Get insurance and take everything down to your local DMV with the title, and you get a plate.

Everything will depend on your states laws.

Default trade my yz450f for wr or fx

Quote Originally Posted by Dolph Overton View Post
    What's up junkies! My name is Dolph and im a supermotoholic. I've got 3 right now and love them all.. My most recent and newly favorited is the 2016 yz450fx supermoto.. But the 03 wr450 and the cr250am are special in their own way. I live in wilkes co. North Carolina and frequent shady valley and the local roads.. And I need to go to trackdays more than I have been lately.. Thanks for letting me share0613161712.jpg
    i have 2016 yz450f 60th anniversary. I'm contemplating doing a SM setup but at the same time i would rather have a 2016 WR450 or like you yz450fx for the E-start and Wr cause it has the speedo and both other bikes have the Wide ratio tranny better for streets which ill be riding. The bike will just be a street hooligan wheelie machine.

You think i should trade for a WR or FX or not necessary??

Awesome looking bike. When I have room for more toys, I'd love to build something like that.

Advertisement