My Profile, Notifications, Settings buttons disabled / not clickable

Thread: My Profile, Notifications, Settings buttons disabled / not clickable

Question My Profile, Notifications, Settings buttons disabled / not clickable

My Profile, Notifications, Settings buttons disabled / not clickable. i can't change my password...or anything.

Today i got an email from verticalscope about the security issue which happened in June (and i had sorted it out then), so i came to see, and got the pop-up notification. The login form does not show the usual "forgot my password" button/link ...but i was eventually able to log in normally, with the password i set in June.
    But now this problem with the My Profile, Notifications, Settings buttons being disabled.
    Please advise.

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by cat View Post
    My Profile, Notifications, Settings buttons disabled / not clickable. i can't change my password...or anything.

Today i got an email from verticalscope about the security issue which happened in June (and i had sorted it out then), so i came to see, and got the pop-up notification. The login form does not show the usual "forgot my password" button/link ...but i was eventually able to log in normally, with the password i set in June.
    But now this problem with the My Profile, Notifications, Settings buttons being disabled.
    Please advise.
    Can you give me some of your set up details please?

Browser, add-ons etc

Thanks!

Kyle

Advertisement