Customers pics.

Thread: Customers pics.

Default Customers pics.

Here are a few customers pics. Post your pics and let us know how we are doing. Thanks for all your support.

Motoxindustries.com
    Make sure to checkout our new website. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for how to videos and videos on custom builds.

Advertisement

Here's mine with conversion kit I just got from you. Don't laugh at my chicken strips. The tires only had 15 miles on them when I took the pics this afternoon. The back was down to about 1/2" on each side by the time I got home.

-Chris

Moto X Industries is a small business run by big people! If you want real service , great prices, and to support what makes america great please do business with these guys! I would buy anything they sell before going elsewhere period! thank you for being awesome! No I was not paid for this review , it is because of their awesome service
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Remove Advertisements
    SuperMotoJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Default White rims are sweet.

[QUOTE=iScream;2062274]Here's mine with conversion kit I just got from you. Don't laugh at my chicken strips. The tires only had 15 miles on them when I took the pics this afternoon. The back was down to about 1/2" on each side by the time I got home.

-Chris

Hey buddy, the white rims look great. Thanks for the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by selztoad View Post
    Moto X Industries is a small business run by big people! If you want real service , great prices, and to support what makes america great please do business with these guys! I would buy anything they sell before going elsewhere period! thank you for being awesome! No I was not paid for this review , it is because of their awesome service
    Great pics. Thanks for all your support.

Advertisement