Moto X Industries who else should you buy? No one!

Thread: Moto X Industries who else should you buy? No one!

Hybrid View

Default Moto X Industries who else should you buy? No one!

I had the pleasure of doing business with these guys! Communication A+ 5 stars whatever you want to say! They are what a business should be, Honest, Fair, and just hard working people. I was able to reach them via many different methods of communication , Facebook, email, and phone! I had an issue that was self inflicted before realizing it and they were 100 % helpful and even though it was my fault ( i'd rather not say , feeling dumb) ! Thank Moto X industries for being a good part of this sport and being there for your customers!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks really nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by selztoad View Post
    I had the pleasure of doing business with these guys! Communication A+ 5 stars whatever you want to say! They are what a business should be, Honest, Fair, and just hard working people. I was able to reach them via many different methods of communication , Facebook, email, and phone! I had an issue that was self inflicted before realizing it and they were 100 % helpful and even though it was my fault ( i'd rather not say , feeling dumb) ! Thank Moto X industries for being a good part of this sport and being there for your customers!
    Hey buddy, thanks for the post. Bike looks great. The pics are sick. Thanks for your support.