CRF100F - Tires/Plastics

Thread: CRF100F - Tires/Plastics

Default CRF100F - Tires/Plastics

Newbe question. Are there road tires around that fit the stock wheel size for a CRF100F? Looks like the BT45'S have some 19" fronts and 16" rears. Is there anything I need to do to the wheels them self before running road tires? Also does anyone know where to find CRF100F plastics?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by propst121 View Post
    Newbe question. Are there road tires around that fit the stock wheel size for a CRF100F? Looks like the BT45'S have some 19" fronts and 16" rears. Is there anything I need to do to the wheels them self before running road tires? Also does anyone know where to find CRF100F plastics?
    Plastics are generally not the easiest to find since the bike is no longer in production, I think most aftermarket companies stopped manufacturing them. Your best luck is buying used probably.

For rims, check with who you will be racing with. The best is an 80 16" wheel however some orgs might limit you to the stock rims. For sizing, I've heard everything from 100-120 widths. There's also a V and H speed rating as well. Just google this question and you will find a bunch of different opinions.

Advertisement