2018 Husqvarna 701 SM

Thread: 2018 Husqvarna 701 SM

Default 2018 Husqvarna 701 SM

I'm sure this is been already asked but does anybody have any idea when the 2018 are going to come out I just missed the last one in my area in 2017

Advertisement

There are 17's all over want one??

Edelmann's outside of Troy New York has a new 2017 on the floor looking for a buyer.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SuperMotoJunkie.com
    Advertisements

Default Love to find a 2017 husqvarna 701 sm

Quote Originally Posted by Gerg View Post
    Edelmann's outside of Troy New York has a new 2017 on the floor looking for a buyer.
    Love to find one nearby me. I am in Daytona Beach Florida. I just sold a bike and have cash in pocket. Anyone know of a shop that has one near me let me know. I tried to get my dealer to search for one but he says no one will give one up for him to sell to me. Of course I can drive to get one but needs to be reasonable distance.

Quote Originally Posted by billbaroo View Post
    Love to find one nearby me. I am in Daytona Beach Florida. I just sold a bike and have cash in pocket. Anyone know of a shop that has one near me let me know. I tried to get my dealer to search for one but he says no one will give one up for him to sell to me. Of course I can drive to get one but needs to be reasonable distance.
    Seminole power sports called me the other day saying they had one. Give them a buzz. They might still have it

Default It's an enduro

The one Seminole Powersports has isn't in Deuro I was bombed I thought I got lucky

Default My bad

I meant to say it was an enduro not a supermoto you got me excited for just a minute until I called the shop

Default Many Thanks

Many thanks to everyone for telling me where to find a 701 super Moto Edelman's in New York has one on the floor but it's not for sale anymore because I bought it Again many thanks to all who suggested it there's absolutely no more album anywhere around me there's a bunch advertised on cycle trader at shops but they don't really have them in

Good deal, and congrats! They're a nice shop to deal with, amazing supply of KTM's and Husky's on the floor. I bought my '17 701 from them.

Quote Originally Posted by billbaroo View Post
    Many thanks to everyone for telling me where to find a 701 super Moto Edelman's in New York has one on the floor but it's not for sale anymore because I bought it Again many thanks to all who suggested it there's absolutely no more album anywhere around me there's a bunch advertised on cycle trader at shops but they don't really have them in
    John Burr Cycles in Fontana California has one.
    2017 Husqvqrna 701 Supermoto Bought New
    1980 Jawa/GM 500 Speedway Bike Bought Used]
    2007 CRF150RB Sold to pay taxes
    2004 CRF100F Bought Used
    2009 Ducati 1198S Bought Used

Advertisement