Ohio rally 2017
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Ohio rally 2017

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Bridge, OH
    Posts
    1,320

    Default Ohio rally 2017

    It's that time of year again! July 22-23 this ride starts at my place in the Cambridge OH area all are welcome. Lots of room for people to sleep and lots of room for camping. This is a riders ride it normally leaves 8:30am and go's 200-250 miles through the best roads that Ohio has to offer. All riders welcome to come Friday evening on the 21st.
    (2) 05 HONDA CRF 450X

    CRF Chain blocks and slide kits now available. PM me if you're interested.
    Pics http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showt...amp-slide-kits

  2.  
    Advertisement
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ 88 View Post
    It's that time of year again! July 22-23 this ride starts at my place in the Cambridge OH area all are welcome. Lots of room for people to sleep and lots of room for camping. This is a riders ride it normally leaves 8:30am and go's 200-250 miles through the best roads that Ohio has to offer. All riders welcome to come Friday evening on the 21st.

    I don't have a real Supermoto anymore and I can't Wheelie will I still be allowed to attend?

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Bridge, OH
    Posts
    1,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slurphead 118 View Post
    I don't have a real Supermoto anymore and I can't Wheelie will I still be allowed to attend?
    All are welcome.. even old clowns on KTM's
    (2) 05 HONDA CRF 450X

    CRF Chain blocks and slide kits now available. PM me if you're interested.
    Pics http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showt...amp-slide-kits

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SuperMotoJunkie.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    2,450

    Default

    You mean old clowns on Fat Whores

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    30

    Default

    [QUOTE=oldskool63;2103529]You mean old clowns on Fat Whores[/QUOTE


    You're just Jealous because you don't have a Fat Whore but she's available for the right Price.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Balls Deep
    Posts
    3,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ 88 View Post
    All are welcome.. even old clowns on KTM's
    Oh good, I qualify for this gathering! We need at least 20 miles of dirt/gravel.
    2007 RXV550SM/2007 KTM 690SM
    NO REMORSE / NO REGRET Previous Supermotos: 2008 SM510R

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by exit90a View Post
    Oh good, I qualify for this gathering! We need at least 20 miles of dirt/gravel.

    There is gravel and dirt on the road in front of Magic Mike's House so we will be hitting that area twice.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    2,450

    Default

    Pops is quite the comedian

    Well the Husky 450 is gone. It was a little sad to see it go.Traded it for an 08 SV 650 with a Gixxer front end. Has Pro Taper bars with a Scotts stabilizer. A nice radial master off a Superduke, and a headlight assembly from a 690.

    See there old man, the best of both your worlds. Zuk + KTM

    I may look into grafting my old Husky or Berg can on there. It has a Two Brothers that sounds good, but I can't leave shit alone

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool63 View Post
    Pops is quite the comedian

    Well the Husky 450 is gone. It was a little sad to see it go.Traded it for an 08 SV 650 with a Gixxer front end. Has Pro Taper bars with a Scotts stabilizer. A nice radial master off a Superduke, and a headlight assembly from a 690.

    See there old man, the best of both your worlds. Zuk + KTM

    I may look into grafting my old Husky or Berg can on there. It has a Two Brothers that sounds good, but I can't leave shit alone

    Sounds to me like you're converting over to the Street Bike Boys and leaving the Supermoto Men. That's ok you and Terry can be Butt Buddies.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Bridge, OH
    Posts
    1,320

    Default

    Well it turns out you can be a good driver on one wheel! I passed driving school! Lol
    (2) 05 HONDA CRF 450X

    CRF Chain blocks and slide kits now available. PM me if you're interested.
    Pics http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showt...amp-slide-kits

  13. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Bridge, OH
    Posts
    1,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool63 View Post
    Pops is quite the comedian

    Well the Husky 450 is gone. It was a little sad to see it go.Traded it for an 08 SV 650 with a Gixxer front end. Has Pro Taper bars with a Scotts stabilizer. A nice radial master off a Superduke, and a headlight assembly from a 690.

    See there old man, the best of both your worlds. Zuk + KTM

    I may look into grafting my old Husky or Berg can on there. It has a Two Brothers that sounds good, but I can't leave shit alone
    That makes me sad... that was a sexy bike and it will be missed.
    (2) 05 HONDA CRF 450X

    CRF Chain blocks and slide kits now available. PM me if you're interested.
    Pics http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showt...amp-slide-kits

  14. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Bridge, OH
    Posts
    1,320

    Default

    Anyone interested other then the OG houlgans?
    (2) 05 HONDA CRF 450X

    CRF Chain blocks and slide kits now available. PM me if you're interested.
    Pics http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showt...amp-slide-kits

  15.  
    Advertisement

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •