SuperMoto Junkie banner

husky pics

1M views 4K replies 658 participants last post by  Rjay 
#1 ·
how about having a husky only pics where the owners can post up their rides and make them a sticky:D

#79 ·
Nice rotties man!

(Oh yea, the bike is pretty sweet too. How much of a gain do you get out of that pipe mod? I still have the stocker. Ordered an akropovic, but cancelled it because I couldnt see the huge benifit.

Motor run smoother? Or not much change, just noise?

#81 ·
thanks to all your replies
yes it makes alot more sound and power i would get an akra for shure i notice power all over and doesnt seem to run out of puff as well you should get a vortex ignition its awesome i can not keep the front wheel down and i havnt seen the rev limiter anymore

#80 ·
thanks to all your replies
yes it makes alot more sound and power i would get an akra for shure i notice power all over and doesnt seem to run out of puff as well you should get a vortex ignition its awesome i can not keep the front wheel down and i havnt seen the rev limiter anymore

#82 ·
Pipe mod

rebelpacket said:
Nice rotties man!

(Oh yea, the bike is pretty sweet too. How much of a gain do you get out of that pipe mod? I still have the stocker. Ordered an akropovic, but cancelled it because I couldnt see the huge benifit.

Motor run smoother? Or not much change, just noise?
I noticed an instant improvement over the whole power range. And from what Ive gathered it is basically a straight through glass pack now which is what most the "aftermarket" pipes are and for alot less cash, Also ya get to keep that cool husky Logo on the can :) The noise ratio isnt that much different. These bikes bark ( just like the rotties) when they are on the pipe with or without the restrictor cut out. They are definately very throaty sounding. I love the thing.

Click the pic for more:)

#84 ·
this thing looks rad!!!!

Click the pic for more:)[/QUOTE]
any new parts on yer 510?
i think the black is a winner!!!
watching this bike come together has been super cool.....

#89 ·
My brand new 2007 smr510

Mods:

Pro taper "fatbar"
Husqvarna "oversized" Clamps
Acerbis Multiplo Handguards
Supermoto Engineering "crash bobbins"/ sliders
Smog Stuff "Magically" Dissapeared

Now I just have to sit and wait for the snow to go away... :2hard

#90 ·
2007 SMR510, just picked it up a few weeks ago...so far i got:

Akrapovic slip-on (removed the silencer and screen)
Acerbis Cyclops headlight
Renthal fatbars
Renthal 1 1/8" Bar mounts
Rooster perfromance mid pipe guard
Smog & throttle stop removal
scotts SS oil filter
baja designs folding mirrors
Ferracci team graphics
much more coming!!!!!

mods arent installed when i took those pics....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.