SuperMoto Junkie banner

gas gas fse450 supermoto wheels?

10K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  ZXSIXR 
#1 ·
Has anyone found Fse450 supermoto wheels for sale. I want to convert mine, by either buying factory gas gas SM wheels, or some other aftermarket set. Everyone always says to have the factory hubs built to some 17'' rims. But I want to keep my factory rims with knobbies on them. And extra hubs are just as hard as full rim setups. I may go the sportbike rim modified route. It's cheaper and I'm pretty good with tools. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

#3 ·
tallboy350 said:
Has anyone found Fse450 supermoto wheels for sale. I want to convert mine, by either buying factory gas gas SM wheels, or some other aftermarket set. Everyone always says to have the factory hubs built to some 17'' rims. But I want to keep my factory rims with knobbies on them. And extra hubs are just as hard as full rim setups. I may go the sportbike rim modified route. It's cheaper and I'm pretty good with tools. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
I have a set of supermoto wheels that i don´t have any use for because the bike is stolen, these are original Gasgas from a 450 FSE SM -04.
But the problem is that i live in Sweden, but maybe it is possible to send them over?!?
But anyhow i must wait a month before i sell them because of the insurancecompany will not pay out for the bike before then...

#6 ·
I would, but I have $2750 in mine. And it's cherry, with all the factory bugs out of it. I could put another $2000 into it and have a wicked bike that is differen't from everyone else's KTM, but still cheaper then anything else in the same class. Lets be honest KTMs are nice bikes, but everyone and their grandma has one. Plus they aren't cheap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.