SuperMoto Junkie banner

610 SM Owners...

14K views 173 replies 23 participants last post by  dirtyhucker 
#1 ·
Let's talk about your bikes...

-Your mods (what works, what doesnt, best bang for buck, tires, wheels, brakes etc...).

-Your likes/dislikes...

-Future plans...

-Favorite shops...

Lets put some things together for a collective and colaborative 610 SM thread for owners and future owners.

#30 ·
vancityS3 said:
Yeah kinda poked around the K&N website, but when I go to buy, it just lists dealers that sell it here in Canada. Tried about 6 places but no luck yet. Think I'm just gonna get one of them to order it in for me and try to wait patiently!
it shouldnt be a problem, heres a bit for ya...

Send all product related inquiries to: tech@knfilters.com If your question is vehicle specific, please provide the vehicle's year, make, model, and engine size in your email.

Phone: (800) 858-3333 or (951) 826-4000

To find a local automotive dealer in the US phone: 800-760-5319
To find a local motorcycle/powersports dealer in the US phone: 800-314-4729

Mailing Address:
K&N Engineering, Inc.
PO Box 1329
Riverside, California 92502

Physical Address:
K&N Engineering, Inc.
1455 Citrus St.
Riverside, California 92507

K&N is located off the 215 freeway between the Columbia Ave. and Center St. exits, 1 block west of Iowa.

#32 ·
:arsenal :arsenal :thefinger damn. what a rip... if I was ridin as long as you maybe i wouldnt have such a problem getting up the front wheel. as a matter afact i would probably be a little better seeing my bike would probably still be operable. dont hate cause u have to ride with ametures to look decent. give me time my friend and if you take my balls out ya mouth, bet they could be a little easier to use. excuse me while i look at some pics. of my ultra clean husky.:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :2hard :2hard :2hard

#33 ·
dirtyhucker said:
congratulations!!!!!!

yours dosent stick out, and you cant see it when you stand!!

a trophy for you.:thumbup:

really though, i couldnt get mine to tuck in... oh god:laughingr

nevermind:hammer:

lets not destroy this thread... its too beneficial... but i couldnt help myself
:laughingr :laughingr :laughingr :laughingr You are a dirtyhucker!!!:lol:

#34 ·
huskymotard said:
:arsenal :arsenal :thefinger damn. what a rip... if I was ridin as long as you maybe i wouldnt have such a problem getting up the front wheel. as a matter afact i would probably be a little better seeing my bike would probably still be operable. dont hate cause u have to ride with ametures to look decent. give me time my friend and if you take my balls out ya mouth, bet they could be a little easier to use. excuse me while i look at some pics. of my ultra clean husky.:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :2hard :2hard :2hard
:laughingr :laughingr I gettin my boots on cause the shit is getting deep...Damn chip are you going to take that!!!! I thought chip said he was never going to wash it so he can get that mad max look!!:lol:

#39 ·
el tardo said:
LADIES PLEASE!!!
:laughingr :laughingr

hahahaha... your funny man...

as for those last comments... well... what can i say... its not called clean biking is it??? last time i checked these are dirt bikes...

if you want a clean bike to take care of and not do wheelies.. go get a chopper!!! :FU: :FU:

#40 ·
rippon said:
No adapter for the carb, the filter fit's right on there. Nope, no more cutting than what you see. I think it is way snappy w/ it in there. She will bounce up in 5th now(no clutch). I'm never going back to stock because it is a really shitty design how the air comes from one side and has to take a hard 90 degree angle to get to the intake of the carb !!!:headscrat You can tell it breathes alot better.Don't forget to Grind the AP cover too goosedog!!!:laughingr

What did you do with the oil breather line?

....and the only grinding I'm doing is with my teeth every time you talk about your AP cover. :headshake :lol:

#48 ·
OK I went to the K&N site now and saw the demensions for the RU-3190, I see how it'll go. But I also pulled out the Parts Unlimited book and saw some "bike specific" filters by K&N that have the same off-set and width as yours but you can get them in different lengths...4, 5 and 6 in., would that be an advantage?

#49 ·
Goosedog said:
OK I went to the K&N site now and saw the demensions for the RU-3190, I see how it'll go. But I also pulled out the Parts Unlimited book and saw some "bike specific" filters by K&N that have the same off-set and width as yours but you can get them in different lengths...4, 5 and 6 in., would that be an advantage?

+1?
damn goose you're askin all
the good questions. i feel like
you're doin all the leg work here...
cheers!!!

#51 ·
Here's the page from PU,
http://street.parts-unlimited.com/23/678/4086803

These are the ones I'm concidering if I can't readily find the RU-3190 or decide to go with one a tad shorter.

RU-175 OVAL. DIM.: 3 1/2”, LENGTH: 4”, FLANGE POSITION: Angled 20°/1” lg. - UNIVERSAL ROUND STRAIGHT TYPE $40.95
RU-176 OVAL. DIM.: 3 1/2”, LENGTH: 5”, FLANGE POSITION: Angled 20°/1” lg. - UNIVERSAL ROUND STRAIGHT TYPE $42.95
RU-177 OVAL. DIM.: 3 1/2”, LENGTH: 6”, FLANGE POSITION: Angled 20°/1” lg. - UNIVERSAL ROUND STRAIGHT TYPE $43.95

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.