SuperMoto Junkie banner

Hawaii Supermoto Riders Check In!!!

1M views 9K replies 298 participants last post by  pineapplebrah 
#1 ·
If you live in Hawaii and ride a supermoto please introduce yourself!
& Since the motorcycle section on Forumshawaii is largely made of sportbikers, I'd much rather most here.
Eventually I wanna get some supermoto-only rides.
so LMK!

#152 ·
hkdm said:
im really not familiar with the island of Kauai but I know of a few places that rents out bikes on Oahu. Are you just going to Kauai?
hello all
I've been riding bikes for most of my life and today I bought a Suzuki 400sm
What a revelation! I've had fzrs, gsxrs, eta all. My usual ride for the last four years is a 2002 sv650 that has been great, however the sm is AWESOME.
I'm keeping the the sv as it such a good bike, but the sm is so much better
in the city. love it.

#153 ·
hello all
I've been riding bikes for most of my life and today I bought a Suzuki 400sm
What a revelation! I've had fzrs, gsxrs, eta all. My usual ride for the last four years is a 2002 sv650 that has been great, however the sm is AWESOME.
I'm keeping the the sv as it such a good bike, but the sm is so much better
in the city. love it.

#158 ·
Speaking f long over due... We should get another ride together. With everyone. If we do we should have over 13 riders easy.

#170 ·
Thats cool... yesterday was a nightmare!!! 70,000+ people. I was exhausted

#175 ·
i say no, there are better things to spend the money on first. Like suspension. Took my front forks to cycle sports and for around $300 bucks they worked magic. I put a stiffer rear spring on, whcih was a little less than $100. Later, i'm gonna get the rear shock worked on.

I also got a GPR steering stablizer and it helps on the freeway, as well as banging turns.

You'll only get the benefits of a slipper clutch when you're going really fast. You can't go really fast without suspension.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.