SuperMoto Junkie banner

Hawaii Supermoto Riders Check In!!!

1M views 9K replies 298 participants last post by  pineapplebrah 
#1 ·
If you live in Hawaii and ride a supermoto please introduce yourself!
& Since the motorcycle section on Forumshawaii is largely made of sportbikers, I'd much rather most here.
Eventually I wanna get some supermoto-only rides.
so LMK!

#2 ·
OK, I'm not in Hawaii (been there a few times, going again in May for 2 weeks). I will be on Kauai and Hawaii with my wife and another couple. We ride SMs over here on the main land. Is there anyplace that maybe rents SMs or if nothing else dualsports? We normally rent Jeeps for the additional freedom, but I would love to be able to go exploring on a bike.

#3 ·
SMCALPAC said:
OK, I'm not in Hawaii (been there a few times, going again in May for 2 weeks). I will be on Kauai and Hawaii with my wife and another couple. We ride SMs over here on the main land. Is there anyplace that maybe rents SMs or if nothing else dualsports? We normally rent Jeeps for the additional freedom, but I would love to be able to go exploring on a bike.
im really not familiar with the island of Kauai but I know of a few places that rents out bikes on Oahu. Are you just going to Kauai?

#6 ·
hkdm said:
im really not familiar with the island of Kauai but I know of a few places that rents out bikes on Oahu. Are you just going to Kauai?
I will be in Kauai for a week, then the Big Island. I was in Oahu last June, other than Sandy's Beach, I wasn't a big fan of it. Grant it I stayed at the south end of Waikiki near the Zoo. But damn that place was too busy for me! I loved Maui. My next trip out (after this may) will probably be back there.

#8 ·
Names Ryan I am always down for a ride. I work nights so anyother time is good for me. Drop me a line when you wanna go raise some hell...

#9 ·
John. My 450 is mainly a stunt piece, but I do alright on the go-kart track. I live in kaimuki, so if anyone wants to do a quick tantlus, st. louis hts, or sierra dr. run let me know.

#10 ·
def. Me and some of my buddies might be out tomorrow... we found a newer tacoma out in the middle of the woods flipped. thinking about getting the motor and trans to sell for sumo parts... come to the windward side Kaneohe and get up with us

#13 ·
huskySmr510 said:
def. Me and some of my buddies might be out tomorrow... we found a newer tacoma out in the middle of the woods flipped. thinking about getting the motor and trans to sell for sumo parts... come to the windward side Kaneohe and get up with us
i could use the trans and transfer case :D
maybe some interior, rear end, front diff...................:headshake

#15 ·
I've seen a bolo head Caucasian fellow with a CRF450 also around the kaimuki area

#16 ·
Used to live on Oahu a year ago with one of the 1st DRZ 400 SM's. I'll be back there in 4 years with my 510 SMR and possibly even a Ducati HM or KTM 690 SM by then as well.

#18 ·
solidjohnny said:
I've seen a bolo head Caucasian fellow with a CRF450 also around the kaimuki area
I have a feeling i am going to get flamed for this... but WTF is a bolo head??:headscrat

#19 ·
bolo head = shaved bald. no hair.

#23 ·
haha Just ordered a Adventure Cam 3 from Viosport. Hopefully this thing is as good as everyone says. Time to start recording some of the tracks and trails we have been riding. Should be here in about a 3-4 days. In the mean time if you have one that can be used this weekend bring it.

#26 ·
Alright if your down for a ride this Sunday check in!

Thinking we should hit up Tantulas first so maybe meet up at the parking lot across from ward theater and Dave and busters at 9:00am. If anybody else has a spot they wanna hit up let us know we are down to try new area's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.