SuperMoto Junkie banner

Supermoto Mirrors

61K views 70 replies 28 participants last post by  toten 
#1 ·
NEW mirrors will be added to the web site tomorrow.
2 mounting styles. Perch or clamp. 5 colors...natural aluminum, Red, Blue, Orange & Black Powder coated. Natural $49.95 Powder Coated $59.95

Pre Order now for 1st production run due in Sep 20th. Pre orders get 1st shipment.

See less See more
#2 ·
i was going to go with a dual star mirror. Just called them and they said they are out of stock and being made in batches that wont be dont for a few weeks. This may be a good option. I want to see a powdercoated orange one!

#5 ·
I've got a pair of these and the're great. The thumbscrew comes right out when you are going to the track.

Harrison

#11 ·
vtrdarren said:
ONE, UNO, SINGLE, NOT TWO, for the price listed above.... (I know this cuz I read good)
You sir must have been an A student as you are 100% correct. :thumbup:

$49.95 for 1 aluminum finish mirror assembly and $59.95 for 1 powder coated mirror assembly.

Prices are for 1 mirror. If you would like 2 please order 2.

#15 ·
As of right now I only have the aluminum samples shown. As soon as I receive the 1st shipment I will be adding the appropriately colored pictures. Only the mirror housing is powder coated.

These are selling FAST!!! 25% of the planned 1st shipment have already sold and they will be shipped 1st. Dont wait to long!

#21 ·
Mirrors update - The 1st production run took a little longer than expected due to a machine breaking but a partial order will arrive tomorrow Sep 28th 2007 so we can start shipping orders.

The bad news is this partial shipment is only enough to fill 1/2 of the orders that were placed. A 2nd much larger shipment will arrive in about 2 weeks and all remaining orders will be filled.

Sorry for my delay in shipping.

Steve
704-340-7958

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.