SuperMoto Junkie banner

Anyone have any pics of their RMZ 450?

332K views 523 replies 105 participants last post by  FlexSA 
#1 ·
Just bought a 07 RMZ450 to tard out. Just want to see what has worked best for everyone. Really want to trick this bike out and looking for feedback. Thanks

#300 ·
Ron - Your not the only one.......I bought Doug's bike for the ridiculous price of $6500:D. I'll be racing in the SBK2 series as well as Land of Lincoln and any others I can get to this summer. By the way.....I'm trying to get a race going in Rock Island,IL on labor day weekend. Are you guys interested in racing it? By the way.....My 08' would look really nice wrapped in one of those graphic kits!:D

#314 ·
I don't own the company... I'm a franchisee. I own 5 franchises here in the states. You should buy one and start your own. Then we could have TEAM SUBWAY USA and TEAM SUBWAY Europe!!!!!!!!

#320 ·
Had a great time at the race. I was in the pits next to Burkhart and HMC. Man..... he is fast on that KTM. Rocket47...... your screen name is correct. You are a rocket on that Suzuki. Great to meet you thanks for the great deal on the TI pegs. Hope we will cross paths soon. Tell TP to heal quick.

#321 ·
Good meeting you and your buds too Mike. It sure was a good time...other than the drive to and from Daytona each day. Hopefully Larry can find something a little closer to Bike Week for next year's event. As for you guys, let me know when you have a Saturday race or practice at your track, and I'll try and make one of them. Racing on a Sunday then driving back to Detroit to go to work on Monday isn't too appealling.

RM

#322 ·
Yeah, I hear ya on that. I promise you it would be worth the trip. Our track is top notch. We are working on getting some really big names to the track this year for schools. I was talking with Burkhart last weekend and he is going to work something out, just a matter of time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.