SuperMoto Junkie banner

610 owners photo-album

72K views 193 replies 85 participants last post by  keegancdr 
#1 ·
There's some really sharp looking owner's 610s on this board, so let's put 'em all in one place. I'll start and everyone else can either post your pics or tell us what you plan to do in the future.

Plus a write-up from a web-magazine in Denmark by a fellow SMJ member.
http://supermotard.dk/artikler/husqvarna-610-sm-genfodt

See less See more
#2 ·
here's mine the day I picked it up... Mods so far (in the 10 days I've had it): LV Slip on, JD Jetting, removed passenger pegs, Iridium plug.

Mods coming: bark busters, skid plate, renazco seat.

#13 ·
Here is my 2007 Husky SM610 that I just bought in March '08:

Current modifications:
- Cycra probend hand guards
- SME axle sliders
- Leo Vince X3 slip-on
- JD jet kit
- MSR fuel screw
- Barnett clutch cable
- K&P stainless steel oil filter
- Shortened OE tail piece (stock tail/plate bracket was friggin huge!)
- Canisterectomy performed

#16 ·
Here's my 07:

Rejetted, de-emissioned, completely gutted stock can, CR8EIX, Zetas, SME sliders, SS oil filter, rear signals shortened, rear plate flap shortened... I think that's it for now..

I've got a RU-3190 waiting to be put on, as well as some extra jets to try out. She's a fun lil scooter! I've got about 1100 miles on her so far, and I've had her a bit over a month.

#31 ·
Nope, it's a school being built right up the corner from my house...you should see the dirtbike potential they've created, hell of a temptation but I know that'd get me busted. The heavy equipment made me think of Rippon and his motorgrader, hope he's doing OK.

Thanks for the props DH. :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.