SuperMoto Junkie banner

Show Pics Of Yer Steet Tards!

2M views 5K replies 2K participants last post by  huntress230 
#1 ·
HEY GUYS FAIRLY NEW TO THE SITE AND JUST GETTING AROUND
TO POSTING SOME PICS OF MY BIKE! LETS SEE WHAT U ALL ARE
HITTIN THE STREETS ON:bike:

#138 ·
Two of em (Tilly's.com) Thanks. I put em on today. I like the look. Just got to get the jetting dialed in. Still off a bit.
Should have a stock tank end of next week.

#151 ·
What tires are those, and how do they hold up mileage wise? I've seen a lot of bikes with them.....Goldspeeds maybe?

#146 ·
well i wasn't gonna put this hoopty on here but what the hell. it's ugly but fun as hell. gonna give er some tlc(new plastic,fuel cell,exhaust) as soon as get back from the desert.

also coming soon....

#148 ·
sure am. i've allready got all the parts and the bike just waiting for me to get home. dale should be building my trick dualsport kit as we speak.

#154 ·
i just got it, but here's my new-to-me 2006 Husky SM 510R!!! i love this thing. and yes, my son loves it too.

my son and the husky

ditto.

more of the same, but now the neighbor's dog was barking, dylan isn't real happy about it.

two great faces.

#160 ·
Wow Lots of very cool bikes guys. I like the creativity. This is my 2nd SM510R (530) now, and I was lucky to buy it with all the stuff I've lusted after. I just got it registered after I installed the street items.
Now I plan to find some other body work so I can put some other graphics.

Good job guys

Richard

#161 ·
ELMIRAGEDRZ400, is that a dual exhaust kit on your bike? oh and awesome bike :thumbup: im liking the exhaust, marzocchi fork, and beringer front brake setup :bike:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.