SuperMoto Junkie banner

CRF450 Supermoto pics (CRF only)

510K views 804 replies 222 participants last post by  Infinite35 
#1 ·
I just put my deposit down on an 09 CRF450R. I sumo'd out my 03 CRF450R and got it street legal (see pics). I couldn't find a CRF450 ONLY pics thread anywhere!! post em up!!!

#69 ·
got my wheels!!! just ordered my stator, headlight, and front fender! im still on the look out for a tail light, what are u guys using?
I ordered this one. http://www.motostrano.com/acledcetali.html

Acerbis LED CE. I am very impressed with it. Got bikr completely wired up last night. I will attach some new pics tonight with night time operation. I think the X-2 light will work out nicely also.

#68 ·
I just began a new build. Picked up a 2007 450x last week. Still waiting on a few parts but I did the pink wire mod, cut the airbox, removed the smog, pulled the inner exhaust baffle, and should get my wheels in the next few days. Ill post up more pics when I get some more wrenching done.

Attachments

#74 ·
Yeah.. Theres some good info on those sites. I havent even ridden my 450x yet, I am still waiting on wheels and I have to rejet it. It was taken apart as soon as it came home from the dealer with me. All my kit should be here tommorow, (Monday 04-13), and we will see how it turns out.

#75 ·
Mines pretty much done. I Have to get it tagged, street legal tires and put on the chain with the new 15/37 sprockets.

#77 ·
Mines pretty much done. I Have to get it tagged, street legal tires and put on the chain with the new 15/37 sprockets.
Hey rig chaser,
Are you going to be doing a lot of highway riding, because that's really tall gearing.
That will be hard on the clutch on street and stop-n-go traffic.
Did you pick up the C/F frame guards?

#78 ·
I also have a 45 rear that I will swap when just around town.

I took her on a 180 mile maiden voyage 4-18-09. I stalled her out several times the first day getting use to the gearing. ( very tall )

details on saturdays ride here:http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?t=81076

70 mph at 5500 rpm. She got over a hundred a few times. Luckily she remained intact. She received a full quart of amsoil 10-40 synthetic on each side the night before the ride. Now its time for another change.

My exhaust was suppose to sell last week and finance the frame guards. Looks like that deal fell through though.

#81 ·
***update. ive got my headlight, tail light and front fender on.
head light is a ktm unit adn tail light is the stocker from an 06 zx6r.
put my brothers dirt track number on my extra set of side panels, not sure if i like those tho. any way some more pics cuz im bored at work.

#98 ·
***update. ive got my headlight, tail light and front fender on.
head light is a ktm unit adn tail light is the stocker from an 06 zx6r.
put my brothers dirt track number on my extra set of side panels, not sure if i like those tho. any way some more pics cuz im bored at work.

hi mate,i was thinking of using a ktm exc headlight on my bike,did you have any problems fitting the unit to your bike? i believe the coil is mounted on the side of the frame on the 06 model? its mounted on the front of the frame on the 08 model,think i will have problems mounting it:headscrat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.