SuperMoto Junkie banner

CRF450 Supermoto pics (CRF only)

510K views 804 replies 222 participants last post by  Infinite35 
#1 ·
I just put my deposit down on an 09 CRF450R. I sumo'd out my 03 CRF450R and got it street legal (see pics). I couldn't find a CRF450 ONLY pics thread anywhere!! post em up!!!

#35 ·
Just afew

06 450X Sprung, Strung, Wrung and too much fun for street.

#40 ·
Tokyo Mods in almost full effect

Just about to put some hotter cams in and a new piston but everthing else TOKYO MODDED yo!!! Check ALL fluids religiously "keep it cool and lubed and it keeps goin'." Jeggs Oil Cooler installed and 2 small fans switch contolled by pilot will be hung before summer. Oversized radiators cooled with Engine Ice help. Amsoil all the way in motor and belray Gear Saver (if I remember right) keep her nice and wet.

#686 ·
Just bought this bike last week! I am brand new to super moto, so I can't wait until the track opens :arsenal
What cylinder is that?

#52 ·
Here's mine
Honda CRF450 '08

Different modifiations
-Akrapovic full titanium evulution line
-Lost of different Carbon parts from LightSpeed
-TwinAir Powerflow kit
-Front disc from Bracking 320mm
-Haan Wheels supermoto wheels 5'' at the back
-Reikon clutch lever kit
-Spec made footpegs
-spec made radiator gards
-Steel brake line
-Different aluminium parts

By johnnymoto72, shot with KODAK EASYSHARE C613 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2009-02-18

By johnnymoto72, shot with KODAK EASYSHARE C613 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2009-02-18

#54 ·
Looks like a stock CRF450X model light. :headscrat

#55 ·
im so excited!!!!! now need to hit the lotto to get everything i want!!!
its and 06 CRF 450R. plan on supermotoing it out once i get some funds. going to be keeping the dirt stuff also cuz i miss riding in the dirt! its got protaper bars, renthal sprockets and grips, bbr billet gas cap, works connection engine guards, ceet graphics and seat cover, msr clutch lever and sun line (i think thats the name) folding brake lever and some after market hot start button!
going to be getting some warp 9 sumo wheels and then all the electrical parts soon after that!

#56 ·
Sweet. Document the build. Lots of pics. First thing do the AP mod. and leak jet change. Hopefully they are done already.
I think such a sweet baby deserves to be indoors. An old rug / towels underneath it in the living room or spare bedroom.

#58 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.