WHR Motorsports to run Stateline Supermoto Challenge

Thread: WHR Motorsports to run Stateline Supermoto Challenge

Default WHR Motorsports to run Stateline Supermoto Challenge

For Immediate Release

STATELINE SUPERMOTO CHALLENGE CHANGES HANDS

Primm, NV December 10, 2008

Southern Nevada Supermoto and WHR Motorsports have finalized the agreement for WHR Motorsports to promote and produce the Stateline Supermoto Challenge in Primm, NV for 2009 and beyond. The founder of the largest rider attended Pro-Am Supermoto event in North America, Marche Karger, had this to say about WHR Motorsports taking over the event “I am extremely happy that Lee Collins and WHR Motorsports will be promoting the Stateline Supermoto Challenge for years to come. I have had a great time with this event and dedicated the last 5 years of my life to it and the sport of Supermoto. I am confident that Lee and his team will continue to succeed with the event because he understands what it takes to pull the event off in the spirit that is was created under. I will continue to be involved with the event, but mostly as a racer in the future. I look forward to seeing everybody on the track and in the pits enjoying themselves.”

The 5th Annual Stateline Supermoto Challenge will be held April 3-5, 2009 in Primm, NV. For more information on the event, please visit http://www.statelinechallenge.com

Advertisement

Great!

Nothing here yet but it looks promising!

http://www.whrmotorsports.com/

www.MotoHose.com
    Don't bring a gun to a snowball fight!

Advertisement