SuperMoto Junkie banner

Missouri Riders

5K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  koth442 
#1 ·
Just looking for anyone who rides around and where

#7 ·
Hmmm...depends on your definition of "good." I just moved out from southern California, and Missouri seems pretty bleak comparatively. I tend to have more fun riding with a pack of nutters, even if the curves are sparse. Let us know if you're coming...we don't get out much. Howard (shelby66) will even buy you lunch!

~Chris

#11 ·
There are roads south of Springfield Mo that could last for days of riding. My problem is getting a weekend off.

Chris, did you do a smokey burnout on that old tire before you changed it?:rofl:

#14 ·
About an hour east of KC. Saw adrenaline images at Letko the other day. Did not know he was on here. Anyone want to be a tour guide for a ride near/around KC now that the weather is turning around?

#16 · (Edited)
There are some of us *near* Missouri..

There are about 8 of us in Tulsa that ride street tards. 3 or 4 of us are heading to Picher Oklahoma right near the KS and MO border to explore the abandoned town this coming Sunday the 14th. You guys over in MO and KS should join us there in destroying whats left of their town Motard style :arsenal

http://supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?t=78606&page=11

The picher info post is # 515 with a map of our route.

Also.. We all should meet up over in Arkansas this summer for a huge OK,KS,MO motard gathering :thumbup:

#17 · (Edited)
Been out to KC enough to know that twisties are definitely lacking. Some urban riding would be fun. To much law enforcement in my town to cause some urban trouble. Would think KC would be somewhat better. I have straight road tires so continuous dirt riding would be sketchy. Dont mind the dirt every now and then for short distances. I will give you a ring and hopefully get some others also.

Bad weekend for me the oklahoma thing but sounds awesome. The arkansas ride would be BA. Was down near the border last year and wish I had my bike. I will keep an eye out for a posted ride.

#18 ·
Hey MO riders, Tulsa motards and Dalls F/W motards are meeting up to ride the talimena scenic drive in OK over into ARK the first weekend in Sept, the 3rd,4thand 5th. You guys should join us. More information will be provided in the Tulsa and D FW thread.

#22 ·
I ride down at the west bottoms (by the haunted houses) all the time and there's several place to session there. Cops are hit or miss but now that we're in haunted house season I'm sure the security is beefed up considerably down there. I can show you around the downtown area if you need some company.

#23 ·
Missouri 4 Corners Ride

There are some inmates on ADVrider putting together a Missouri 4 corners ride the 4th weekend in April. 4 days, 400 miles days, 400cc of less (ideally, but everyone is welcome). I'll post more details as they appear.
This is a perfect opportunity to show everyone what a supermoto will do.

#24 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.